GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
Hi PhoenixFireeye . Don'd know how but I'm stuck. At the Daisy part. I caught Maria with the guys. But now I can't talk to the first nun about it. And when I go back down, the Maria scene just repeats itself. And the Achievments also repeat.
i had that issue too. Go talk with other nun, landlady. i think it skipped itself. maybe thats why i encountered my issue too.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
i am stuck in WT in "dominique 3" i followed all the way and my score is perfect but i cant find dominique
View attachment 740842 View attachment 740843 View attachment 740845
if you have can you give me save file 0.20
It seems you are missing a scene with Daisy. Try going to the church again and seeing if you have finished all of her stuff. If you don't have the nun fix, get it here.
Hi PhoenixFireeye . Don'd know how but I'm stuck. At the Daisy part. I caught Maria with the guys. But now I can't talk to the first nun about it. And when I go back down, the Maria scene just repeats itself. And the Achievments also repeat.
You need the nun fix which can be found here.

Reactions: vakarian-01

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
the problem is now i did a couple of things after church bug and i dont have save file is there any save file or can you give me your save file befor fixing bug
i found my save and tried to play and after lead her in to the farm house game became laggy and when i save this happens
edit:and i fixed again. deleting save files before church fix and repeating again the same things, it works now.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\kurulum\games\Yeni\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.22
Wed Jul 22 21:14:08 2020

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2497343

I have a question that's been bugging me for almost all of chapter 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Am I just tripping and reading too much into things?
Aside from that, gotta say, Kuggazer keep up the good work. As always, I'm highly anticipating the next update.

Chapters I and II do not have a very present NTR / sharing content. In chapter III the existence of this type of content is more explicit, I believe that the MC has become more "passive" in this chapter because of the inclusion of these contents.

NTR / sharing fans will defend the idea that the content is optional, but it does not change the fact that the inclusion of these contents affects writing in general.

For example, they added a pervy grandpa and a nerdy cousin with a big cock in chapter III to participate in these events in the future. Even if you disable the optional content they will still live at the MC's house. It will be the first time that I will see a harem game with men (pretty strange to be honest).

But I believe that with all the inconsistency, Max's Life is still a great game.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i have an issue in chapter III. after doing V0.26 Sophia 1 even if i choose all options the mother and daughter act like i helped them. i cant trigger these options because they thank me when i click them like i did helped alvin but i didnt. Today i realised that i have unlocked 2 options in sophia achievement. Even i didnt talk to them.
23231.png 213123.png

Sophia NTR Route
-Choose “No...”
-Go to Sophia’s room>Talk to Sophia
i am not good with english when its come to writing, so i will explain with examples. i cant talk to her. she and her daughter fucks with me so i cant talk with them.
Sophia Normal Route
-Day or Evening>Go to Elena’s Home, Elena’s bedroom>Click on the heart shaped perfume
-Go to Sophia’s home>Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel
again i cant talk to her. she says she wants to thank me, so when i click yes fuck scene appears and i couldn't do anything.

Last edited:

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
i really like the first part of the game then I'm playing the second part and its different Ui and everything and our helper is gone too :( sad man

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Please some one help me out there.

I played chapter 1 ages ago, last year some time and started chapter 2 but I'm completely lost so i want to restart.
What the default names for the 2 character's you're asked to name, I worked it out being the first is the mom, and the second is the aunt.

And the difference between hard and soft mode? I assume (hope) soft cuts out the NTR and futa?

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Kuggazer thanks the massive game with all 3 chapters so far, I've had moments of absolutely loving it and moments where I've wanted to throw it out due to little story arc's, like the Emma & Natalie manipulation shit in the sauna where Emma wanted to claim Natalie unless you got the club for them. I'd loved Emma's playfulness till then, but that would have had them both out on the street with nothing but their suitcases if i'd had my way.

Regardless, well done, i think there is something for just about everyone in it.

I don't know how hard and if possible to do so, so late in the game, but please for the love of all that is holy fix the skipping text if possible in chapter 3. I started chapter 3 today and I was ready to murder people after having to go through the same conversations day in and day out to get the 2nd Aunts and Emma loves up, when we could use probably the 2nd best feature of ren'py and skip that shit. But alas in this we can't.

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
i kno the walkthrough says wait 3 days but i think i've been waiting around a month in game time for Eva to find the damn sex machine but she keeps on saying she hasn't had time to look.

is there an event i have to trigger in order for achieve progress with this?

May 9, 2020
sorry if i ask stupidly, but 3 chapter are seperate, mean i have to play every single chapter right? OR chapter 3 also include 1 and 2 in it?

jorgebell

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I'm getting this error when talking to aunt2, after giving the sex doll to steve.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/Update030.rpy", line 286, in script
jump no_au2_steve
ScriptError: could not find label 'no_au2_steve'.

Full traceback:
jump no_au2_steve
File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\MaxsLife\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\MaxsLife\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mon Aug 03 19:15:59 2020

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hey, I'm getting this error when talking to aunt2, after giving the sex doll to steve.

While running game code:
jump no_au2_steve

Full traceback:
jump no_au2_steve
File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\MaxsLife\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\MaxsLife\Maxslife-0.31-Full\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Mon Aug 03 19:15:59 2020
Download this and copy it \game\scripts folder i think

This fix really should be pinned to op

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i kno the walkthrough says wait 3 days but i think i've been waiting around a month in game time for Eva to find the damn sex machine but she keeps on saying she hasn't had time to look.

is there an event i have to trigger in order for achieve progress with this?
she should tell you she hasn't had time, and gives you the keys to her house to find it yourself.

Khajiit Has Wares

Feb 16, 2018
I just restarted this from Chapter 1 and it's been really fun playing again but how do you keep score on the Love/Corruption Points for each character? Is there a way?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes