Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The latest patch completely messed up my game, I had everything completed in the game but after installing new update more than half of the game progress is missing WTF???

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
you are saving a loaded old save?
it loaded fine when I started when I went to save it came up as an error I waited for a bit tried saving it worked but now it's fully broken again I got a friend to look at the error it's an infinite loop thing he is seeing if he can fix it if he can't Kuggazer has to fix it

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
it loaded fine when I started when I went to save it came up as an error I waited for a bit tried saving it worked but now it's fully broken again I got a friend to look at the error it's an infinite loop thing he is seeing if he can fix it if he can't Kuggazer has to fix it
Should be already fixed but in your case the problem it's the old save that already affected

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
SO, in this case , i download chapter 1 for one folder , folder for chapter 2 and folder for chapter 3 right?

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys does someone have a save for Version 0.33.

I wanna see the orgy scene but don't want to have to play through whole Part 3 again just for one scene.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Where the ever loving fuck is Amy at? The only time I see her is at Susan's when they're in the bath. She's no where to be found any other time.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes