Zelai

May 8, 2019
Hey guys does someone have a save for Version 0.33.

I wanna see the orgy scene but don't want to have to play through whole Part 3 again just for one scene.
Here is a save and a .persistent for the last version. Its literally right before you click the event that ends act 3.

Unrar and paste both archives in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-0.23-xxx the last folder name should be the version of the act 3 you first downloaded (i think). Might need to also paste the save itself in the game's saves directory.

Come to think of it since the gallery doesnt exists outside the game itself (like on the menu or w/e) might be enough with just pasting the save on the saves directory inside the game folder.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
just rename characters
in chapter 1 remastered you can't rename them and in chapter 2 and 3 even you do rename them it won fit the dialogue or story context
and to be honest I don't think we will ever have incest patch the game is too buggy it will take days re writing the whole game so no one will even try to do it :(:(

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
in chapter 1 remastered you can't rename them and in chapter 2 and 3 even you do rename them it won fit the dialogue or story context
and to be honest I don't think we will ever have incest patch the game is too buggy it will take days re writing the whole game so no one will even try to do it :(:(
what? im pretty sure as long as you enter "mom" for the first woman the game auto adjusts the others to match family relations...

Reactions: eyepatchdude

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Also I am getting an error whenever i hit the help button on the laptop in ch3. is that just me or is there a fix for it?

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
Did you saw the games?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sora92

Jan 14, 2018
Sophia wants to have a treesome with alvin even though i have ntr disabled
Does anyone knows why?
It is a bug? Because i don't like to share

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sophia wants to have a treesome with alvin even though i have ntr disabled
Does anyone knows why?
It is a bug? Because i don't like to share
yes probably a bug. thats one of two outcomes. it shouldnt happen with ntr off. MC works something else out.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You can use the hint system inside the game it will give you hints about what events you can do at that time
Does the help button work for you in the latest update? I get an error when I click it. Wondering if its just me

Sora92

Jan 14, 2018
yes probably a bug. thats one of two outcomes. it shouldnt happen with ntr off. MC works something else out.
I hope so because i don't care if there is ntr in the game but don't want to be forced into it
Thanks for the replay

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
yes. homescreen says 0.33 too so it should be fine.
Says something about a missing label.
theoretically that button should no longer be on the pc screen from update 0.32, do you have the bulb in the main UI? if yes, use that

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes