Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Here is a save and a .persistent for the last version. Its literally right before you click the event that ends act 3.

Unrar and paste both archives in C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Maxslife-0.23-xxx the last folder name should be the version of the act 3 you first downloaded (i think). Might need to also paste the save itself in the game's saves directory.

Come to think of it since the gallery doesnt exists outside the game itself (like on the menu or w/e) might be enough with just pasting the save on the saves directory inside the game folder.
Thanks man!

Much appreciated.

Oct 27, 2019
Each game is a standalone. The story starts in chapter 1 and goes on from chapter to chapter. 0.33 is also the last version of chapter 3, the next one will be chapter 4 as the game gets bigger and biggger with every update and i takes more time to download the chapters then. So as i remember the savefiles have no connection between the different chapters.
thanks for the info. 1 more question tho. the ch3 patch 0.33 says update only, does that mean anything? also this is probably a no brainer but do i put that 0.33 patch in all parts 1-3

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
thanks for the info. 1 more question tho. the ch3 patch 0.33 says update only, does that mean anything? also this is probably a no brainer but do i put that 0.33 patch in all parts 1-3
No that patch is only for convenience if you had the 0.32 version of ch3 before so u wouldn't have to download the entire ch3 again for the update. In your case, you wont need it for chapter 3.
So if you download chapter 1 remastered you can start playing right away. Then chapter 2. Then for chapter 3, you download the 3 parts for it.

Oct 27, 2019
No that patch is only for convenience if you had the 0.32 version of ch3 before so u wouldn't have to download the entire ch3 again for the update. In your case, you wont need it for chapter 3.
So if you download chapter 1 remastered you can start playing right away. Then chapter 2. Then for chapter 3, you download the 3 parts for it.
ooo i think i understand now. for some reason i was thinking the patch was for incest but they are like u said just updates so u dont have to DL the whole game again. sry about that my brain damage is acting up again. so there is no IC patch itll probably be in game where u can re name characters im assuming. anyway thanks for the update

turukeko

Sep 26, 2018
I can't make the old video pack files to work. I place both files in the "game" folder, but then when I click to view old scenes it's still said that I need to download the old video pack. What am I doing wrong?

forest1982!

Oct 27, 2018
everytime i try dowloading any part of chapter 3 it says " missing volume " and then cancels the extraction? any advice please - all the other chapters are fine to download.

Last edited:

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
everytime i try dowloading any part of chapter 3 it says " missing volume " and then cancels the extraction? any advice please - all the other chapters are fine to download.
Did you have all 3 parts of chapter 3? You need part1, part2 and part3 as it is just divided into 3 parts for easier upload / download.

forest1982!

Oct 27, 2018
Did you have all 3 parts of chapter 3? You need part1, part2 and part3 as it is just divided into 3 parts for easier upload / download.

ive been trying to download them individually ( tried all 3 on their own ) due to the size of the files, and everytime i try to extract any of them - individually, it comes up with that error file of "missing volume" then cancels the extraction

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
ooo i think i understand now. for some reason i was thinking the patch was for incest but they are like u said just updates so u dont have to DL the whole game again. sry about that my brain damage is acting up again. so there is no IC patch itll probably be in game where u can re name characters im assuming. anyway thanks for the update
if you want that, just enter the name "Mom" without the quotes when the games asks you. game will do the rest. If you dont then you will get the alternate relations.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I can't make the old video pack files to work. I place both files in the "game" folder, but then when I click to view old scenes it's still said that I need to download the old video pack. What am I doing wrong?
I did it just this morning and it worked. Make sure its the ones from the link in game. dont rename them. make sure to restart the game after you do it. it should work

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
forest1982! You need all 3 parts downloaded first, be sure they are in same folder before trying to extract. You just need start extracting from one of them, as your program goes from 1 -> 2 -> 3 and then it is done extracting

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes