X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
do i have to download chapter 1 and then 2 and then all 3 parts of chapter 3? that's like over 10gb? is that how big this game is?

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
do i have to download chapter 1 and then 2 and then all 3 parts of chapter 3? that's like over 10gb? is that how big this game is?
No, each chapter is separate, if you want to play chapter 1, just download that. If you want to play whole game then you need all 3 chapters.
The Chapter 3 (current 0.33 and 6.4gb) is just divided into parts so for that you need all 3 parts to extract the game. And if you want to see old videos while playing chapter 3 (from ch1 and ch2) you need Old Videos Pack

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone have a working link to Old Video Pack? This one mega link doesn't work.

forest1982!

Oct 27, 2018
forest1982! You need all 3 parts downloaded first, be sure they are in same folder before trying to extract. You just need start extracting from one of them, as your program goes from 1 -> 2 -> 3 and then it is done extracting
thanks mate, worked a treat. the old video pack.....is it as simple as extracting and put it in the game folder? or does it need to go in images...etc

drashypoo

Mar 10, 2018
thanks mate, worked a treat. the old video pack.....is it as simple as extracting and put it in the game folder? or does it need to go in images...etc
There is instructions inside the old video pack but:
"Copy the OLD_VIDEO_PACK.rpa and Old_video_pack.rpy files into the game folder.
The Old_video_pack.rpy file must also be replaced with the one already present."

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Is this crap still going? Surprised. Started out as an amazing dating sim as advertised and turned into a complete hedonistic clusterfuck of prostitution, rape and NTR. Dev should be super happy he still has such hardcore fans that still support this.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So it's in three parts.

Do i just play them one after the other, or will 7Zip combine them into one file, as i've seen with some archives?

Reactions: JapanFreak

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is this crap still going? Surprised. Started out as an amazing dating sim as advertised and turned into a complete hedonistic clusterfuck of prostitution, rape and NTR. Dev should be super happy he still has such hardcore fans that still support this.
There is no rape in this game. Prostitution yes, but all of the prostitutes in game are ones you pick up off the street...and put them in an proper establishment. NTR is a toggle that is replaced by a different non-ntr non-sharing outcome entirely. So what are you on about? I personally would not be playing this game if the aforementioned wasnt the case.
Honestly sounds like you are thinking of a different game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghosthub

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So it's in three parts.

Do i just play them one after the other, or will 7Zip combine them into one file, as i've seen with some archives?
there are 3 chapter. each is stand alone. chapters 1 remastered and chapter 2 have a single download link but chapter 3 is currently split into 3 files. For chapter 3 download the 3 parts and extract.

Reactions: Solreal

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Where can I start/advance Amy's story? I'm done with the party and school business and Nicole's at the pier waiting for me.

So far I only see Amy at Susan's home in the evening taking a bath but that's it.

flylupus

Aug 5, 2018
hi guys, as far as I understand it, Old Video Pack for chapter 3 from OP is now obsolete because the game offers to download two others packs: OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT1.rpa and OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT2.rpa
can anyone confirm this is correct?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes