JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
im stuck again and this time is not a points problem
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
i had 10 breakfast's and she does not invite aunt and alisia any ideas what can i do ?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Did he change the video format ....??? sex scenes dont play smoothly anymore ....they lag...anyone knows why .....is just this game .....thanks ..

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I have the old video packs but they don't play? I keep getting a message that I need to download the old video packs. Yes, they're in the game folder.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I have the old video packs but they don't play? I keep getting a message that I need to download the old video packs. Yes, they're in the game folder.
maybe this will solve your problem, I had problems to see the videos after a replacement of the max's life folder.
#10,620

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I've just restarted the game from scratch with the chapter 1 remastered and it seems the Walkthrough is no more totally valid here.

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
im stuck again and this time is not a points problem
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
i had 10 breakfast's and she does not invite aunt and alisia any ideas what can i do ?
so sad i need to give up on this one i really wanted to know what happens
i really dont understand why there is not an assistant like in the first one
there's no way to tell on the walktrouth where i messed up

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Remastered version was the best overall UI I've seen from this series. I'll wait for ch 2 to be remastered before I try this again.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I've just restarted the game from scratch with the chapter 1 remastered and it seems the Walkthrough is no more totally valid here.
yep but at least in chapter 1 you have the assistant
cant say the same for 2 so youll get stuck like me
is so frustrating not knowing what to do

Reactions: nutinyomom

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
maybe this will solve your problem, I had problems to see the videos after a replacement of the max's life folder.
#10,620
Do I need to restart the game for this to work? I closed the game, edited the file, then re-opened the game and re-loaded my last save, and it's still not letting me see the videos.

Also, the aunt wants cigarettes, but the market only sells a ball? How do I get cigarettes?

EDIT: n/m, figured out the cigarettes. I didn't see the left/right arrows, the contrast between them and the background is bad.

Reactions: langworthy1264

Dragoness

Apr 27, 2017
In the walkthrough it says help Emma with the dishes until you hit 10 LP but they are not increasing past 3. Is this a bug or has it been capped at 3

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
yep but at least in chapter 1 you have the assistant
cant say the same for 2 so youll get stuck like me
is so frustrating not knowing what to do
Yeah I just found the box with the assistant :) I didn't know it was there so first I was busy with the walkthrough cause assistant was an empty TV studio :D

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How do I get the aunt's panties? I've tried going to the nightclub (per the walkthrough), but the aunt isn't there.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
If I download Chp. 3, does it include the whole story, or do I also have to download the other two chapters first to play the entire game?

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
If I download Chp. 3, does it include the whole story, or do I also have to download the other two chapters first to play the entire game?
The three chapters are self-contained. You need to download the first two chapters to play the whole game, but you could play just the third chapter if you wanted to (it doesn't rely on previous saves or anything).

Reactions: blackstar42
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes