2796natt

Sep 2, 2018
The mod is not needed for anything. It's only in the way to achieve progress.
It definitely got in the way. I just kinda liked the navigation with mod more and the ability to view the stats of the characters (if this is already in the base game I missed it). Being able to view stats kinda made it easier to know how many more times I have to for example wash the dishes for Emma. I work on a few girls simultaneously, so sometimes I forget how many times I did a task. It was really a convenience thing more than a cheat. It's not a big deal to play without it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It definitely got in the way. I just kinda liked the navigation with mod more and the ability to view the stats of the characters (if this is already in the base game I missed it). Being able to view stats kinda made it easier to know how many more times I have to for example wash the dishes for Emma. I work on a few girls simultaneously, so sometimes I forget how many times I did a task. It was really a convenience thing more than a cheat. It's not a big deal to play without it.
What does the video pack do other than having sex with certain hookers?

2796natt

Sep 2, 2018
What does the video pack do other than having sex with certain hookers?
The video pack is not the mod I was using which is this one (for those interested). Now back to the video pack, they allow you to replay the hooker scenes from the previous chapter but also allow you to replay the scenes from the previous two chapters. It's handy if you don't want to keep the previous two chapters but also want to view their scenes.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
I bought the luxuriose lingerie for susan but I cant talk with her untill I resolve the issue with alvin, but I cant enter his room bc I still have to go and buy the present for sophia but i already did that. Can I resolve this somehow or is the questline stuck for me?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I bought the luxuriose lingerie for susan but I cant talk with her untill I resolve the issue with alvin, but I cant enter his room bc I still have to go and buy the present for sophia but i already did that. Can I resolve this somehow or is the questline stuck for me?
You mean the part where Alvin finds put Max sleeps with his whole family and is now pissed off at Max?

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
You mean the part where Alvin finds put Max sleeps with his whole family and is now pissed off at Max?
yea that part, I gave him the pics of mom and after he jerked off to them he send me to get the lingerie for 500 but now I cant talk to him because I should still buy the lingerie but I cant buy it since its already in my inventory

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Not a question, other than "can someone help with this error message"!
If you feel that's a waste of your precious time, feel free to ignore me in the future!
From the look of things, there's files missing. I just took a look in the game folder and there's no files with the names that come up in the error messages at that point in the game. Since the images are stored in archive files, the file you would be looking for in your error message is UP032.rpa. Chapter 3 has a file with that name, and so I tried copying that file over, but that didn't fix the error. The archive file probably doesn't have the images the game is looking for.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
yea that part, I gave him the pics of mom and after he jerked off to them he send me to get the lingerie for 500 but now I cant talk to him because I should still buy the lingerie but I cant buy it since its already in my inventory
-Any day morning>Go to Sophia Home>Kristel room>Talk to Alvin and Kristel
If you have NTR enabled you get two options during this talk “The time has come...” leads to
the NTR route, "We will deceive him" to the normal route.
Sophia NTR Route
-Choose “The time has come...”
-Go to Sophia’s room>Talk to Sophia
-Go to Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel
-Go home to your room>Use the notebook>Camera>Alvin
-Evening>Go to your old home>Mom’s room>Ask her to take some photos
-Go back to your room (new home)>Click on the notebook to send the photos to Alvin
-Go to Sophia’s home>Alvin’s room
-Go to the sex shop>Buy Luxurious lingerie for 500$
-Go to Sophia’s home>Sophia’s room>Talk to her, enjoy the scene, get achievement
-Next day morning>Go to Sophia’s home>Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel, choose “Okay!”,
get achievement +2 KL
-Day>Go to Sophia’s home>Sophia’s room>Talk to Sophia, choose “Okay!”,
get achievement +10 SoL
Sophia Normal Route
-Choose “We will deceive him” (if NTR is disabled, there’s no option to choose during the talk with
Kristel)
-Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Aunt>You can now choose which prostitute
(The second one from the right with
brown hairs is the correct one)
-Go to Elena’s Home at evening>Elena’s bedroom>Click on the heart shaped perfume
-Go to Sophia’s home>Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel
-Go to Twin’s home(former Kristel’s home)>Click arrow to the left>Click door of the trailer>
Click on the mask
-Go to Sophia’s home>Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel>Enjoy scene and get achievement
-Next day morning>Go to Sophia’s home>Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel, choose “Okay!”,
get achievement +2 KL
get achievement +10 SoL

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
where can I find the batterys for the brokgen sex mashine for erika? in the walkthrough it says I should recieve the broken sex mashine and go to the sex shop but when I try to talk with lily she just asks if I have what we need and she is not giving the mashine to me

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
-Any day morning>Go to Sophia Home>Kristel room>Talk to Alvin and Kristel
If you have NTR enabled you get two options during this talk “The time has come...” leads to
the NTR route, "We will deceive him" to the normal route.
Sophia NTR Route
-Choose “The time has come...”
-Go to Sophia’s room>Talk to Sophia
-Go to Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel
-Go home to your room>Use the notebook>Camera>Alvin
-Evening>Go to your old home>Mom’s room>Ask her to take some photos
-Go back to your room (new home)>Click on the notebook to send the photos to Alvin
-Go to Sophia’s home>Alvin’s room
-Go to the sex shop>Buy Luxurious lingerie for 500$
-Go to Sophia’s home>Sophia’s room>Talk to her, enjoy the scene, get achievement
get achievement +2 KL
get achievement +10 SoL
Sophia Normal Route
-Choose “We will deceive him” (if NTR is disabled, there’s no option to choose during the talk with
Kristel)
-Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Aunt>You can now choose which prostitute
(The second one from the right with
brown hairs is the correct one)
-Go to Elena’s Home at evening>Elena’s bedroom>Click on the heart shaped perfume
-Go to Sophia’s home>Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel
-Go to Twin’s home(former Kristel’s home)>Click arrow to the left>Click door of the trailer>
Click on the mask
-Go to Sophia’s home>Kristel’s room>Talk to Kristel>Enjoy scene and get achievement
get achievement +2 KL
get achievement +10 SoL
"-Go to the sex shop>Buy Luxurious lingerie for 500$
-Go to Sophia’s home>Sophia’s room>Talk to her, enjoy the scene, get achievement"

I did the first thing and bought it, but when I go to sophia it tells me I need to resolve the issue with alvin but I cant talk with him

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
where can I find the batterys for the brokgen sex mashine for erika? in the walkthrough it says I should recieve the broken sex mashine and go to the sex shop but when I try to talk with lily she just asks if I have what we need and she is not giving the mashine to me
-Any day Night>Go to Park(in the City)>Talk to Shady guy, choose “Buy them” for 200$
-Any day Evening>Go to Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily, get achievement +10 ErC
-Any day Morning>Go to Sex Shop>Buy Butt Plug and Anal Lube
-Any day Evening>Go to Church>Erika’s room>Talk to Lily, get achievement
-Any day Evening>Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Eva
-Wait 3 days
-Any day Evening>Go to Apartments>Enter the club>Talk to Eva(unlocks Eva’s home)
-Any day Night>Go to Eva’s Home>Enter the bathroom>Find fucking machine
(under the table on the right)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
"-Go to the sex shop>Buy Luxurious lingerie for 500$
-Go to Sophia’s home>Sophia’s room>Talk to her, enjoy the scene, get achievement"

I did the first thing and bought it, but when I go to sophia it tells me I need to resolve the issue with alvin but I cant talk with him
yeah, you have 2 choices you Alvin Sophia sandwich or get a hooker that looks like Sophia and trick Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
hey I know you try to help me, but I can read the walkthrough myself. Im posting because its not working whats written there. The shady guy in the park is just sending me away when I try to talk with him

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes