RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Kuggazer Are you going to make remake for chapter 2? All other chapters looks good and enjoyable but chapter 2 is not enjoyable at all. Please make remake like chapter 1...

edluke

Jan 28, 2020
i am having a problem... :(
i am playing chapter 3...

i downloaded the video packages:
OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT1.rpa 2.83 GB
OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT2.rpa 4.59 GB

i copied them into the "\game" folder...
but when in the game i go to see the old videos it tells me i have to download the old packs (1 and 2)...
how do i solve?
did I do something wrong? o_O

edluke

Jan 28, 2020
i am having a problem... :(
i am playing chapter 3...

i downloaded the video packages:
OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT1.rpa 2.83 GB
OLD_VIDEO_PACK_ACT2.rpa 4.59 GB

i copied them into the "\game" folder...
but when in the game i go to see the old videos it tells me i have to download the old packs (1 and 2)...
how do i solve?
did I do something wrong? o_O
i found the problem...
i had downloaded the compressed version...
i downloaded the original version (6+GB) and everything works...
(y)

Aiko95

Nov 17, 2020
I have a problem. Now, i play chapter 3 (0.33), sophia (nntr) route. i have problem with present for sophia. i have the present (luxury lingerie) but i can't give to sophia. Can you help me ? Thank you.

Reactions: fredo321

Aiko95

Nov 17, 2020
In the walkthrough, assuming you followed it exactly.
I followed it but i have a problem...

Now, i play chapter 3 (0.33), sophia (nntr) route. i have problem with present for sophia. i have the present (luxury lingerie) but i can't give to sophia. Can you help me ? Thank you.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I followed it but i have a problem...

Now, i play chapter 3 (0.33), sophia (nntr) route. i have problem with present for sophia. i have the present (luxury lingerie) but i can't give to sophia. Can you help me ? Thank you.
You can't give it to her cause you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
If I were you I would chase her all over the house until you meet the situation needed to give her the gift.

Reactions: Aiko95

Aiko95

Nov 17, 2020
You can't give it to her cause you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
If I were you I would chase her all over the house until you meet the situation needed to give her the gift.
Oh okey. I give it in her bedroom. so this is not a bug ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
yeah i did but lets say i forget something how i will know how much relationship points i will have ?
If you are doing chapter 3 you don't unless you follow the walkthrough exactly. specially if you forgot to do one tiny detail. I had to start from the beginning because of that.
At the end you are told if you forgot one tiny detail to get in the boat with Paulina and Max's sister, otherwise, you won't be able to finish the game until you do.
So it's best to follow the walkthrough if you don't want to start from the beginning.

Aiko95

Nov 17, 2020
Compared to other sandbox games, this one of the best once you get the hang of it.
now i got to sophia and alvin (ntr route) and looking for a battery for the machine. I've been to the sexy shop, park 2 (night), mall (electronics) but no results. do you have clue ?

I'm sorry my english is bad

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
now i got to sophia and alvin (ntr route) and looking for a battery for the machine. I've been to the sexy shop, park 2 (night), mall (electronics) but no results. do you have clue ?

I'm sorry my english is bad
The bum in the other park at night. He sells goods you may need.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes