ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's mission impossible for some.
If I have to guess, since I did this a long time ago, it's chapter 3 and you should go to the boat.
If you completed everything, you can get on, if not, the boat won't sail into chapter 4.

Reactions: Loganfin

Liquid__

Jr. Uploader
May 28, 2020
M
Max's Life [Chapter 1: Remake] [Kuggazer] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~3.32GB
Download ~1.43GB

PC: Mega - - Workupload - -
Mac: Mega - - Workupload - -
Pc Mega Link Is Broken

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It's mission impossible for some.
If I have to guess, since I did this a long time ago, it's chapter 3 and you should go to the boat.
If you completed everything, you can get on, if not, the boat won't sail into chapter 4.
You're supposed to go to the boat at the beach, which will then progress to the next chapter. But I couldn't get it to work, no matter how much I tried. I just started the next episode without completing it. I missed a little story, but was able to easily figure out what happened.

The next part is EPIC!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You're supposed to go to the boat at the beach, which will then progress to the next chapter. But I couldn't get it to work, no matter how much I tried. I just started the next episode without completing it. I missed a little story, but was able to easily figure out what happened.

The next part is EPIC!
Like I'm trying to tell people, you must complete every quest before getting on the boat.
With me, I forgot to do one simple thing with the twins quest.
It kept me running around in circles until I figured it out.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Like I'm trying to tell people, you must complete every quest before getting on the boat.
With me, I forgot to do one simple thing with the twins quest.
It kept me running around in circles until I figured it out.
I tried, lol. I went everywhere and talked to everyone, including going to the Twins house at every point in the day and talking to both of them over and over, but no luck.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I tried, lol. I went everywhere and talked to everyone, including going to the Twins house at every point in the day and talking to both of them over and over, but no luck.
If you were missing points, then that is the quest you were supposed to finish.
I had to use the walkthrough for that.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Is NTR avoidable?
As far as I can remember, none of the women Max is closest to have any encounters with other men. The few occasions that it does happen, its part of a group sex scene or Max and a friend team up on a girl. I absolutely loved it, but I know its not everyone's cup of tea.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
anyone have a full gallery of chapter 3 content?
If you're talking about the video clips link at the top, I'm not sure that he ever filled that one out. I've played the chapter to the very end, but there are a number of girls who have no content. I've been guessing he's been planning on adding them later.

Manish1997

Jul 2, 2018
At the point when I am supposed to get the hot Springs scene. The mom is never in her room on Saturday morning. I checked the achivements and it looks like I am missing one for the aunt. I checked the walkthrough and casn't find one I missed. Here is a screenshot of my achivement list. Anyone know whast the locked one is?

apnav

Mar 19, 2018
enable console in renpy/common/00console.rpy -> config.console = True
alternatively, enable developer console:

in game shift+o, momcake=8
What???? whhere is config.console = True??

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes