RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
anyone have any idea how to check for Alvin having sent pictures?

Never mind, it's just clicking on the computer after you've done a few events.

Last edited:

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Thought there were going to be a REALLY good sharing scene at the end of the update, gotta say I was a bit disapointed xD

But it was a good update

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
It's been a while, and I just started Ch 4. The in game hint says to talk to Martha - but I can't find her! I try at her house, and it says "Martha was clear. The house is off limits."

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Just completed Max's Life Chapter 1 (Remake).

My god ... what an awesome fucking game ! It is even at this point now easily one of my Top 10 adult games/renpy of all time.

It obviously has some things that aren't to my taste or could be done better etc, but it's appearent how much care and love has gone into this game.

Hats off to you Kuggazer

Update: Playing Chapter 2 atm, unfortunately the remake of Chapter 1 was so high quality, going from the chapter 1 remake to chapter 2 feels like a downgrade. This is a shame especially because MC finally gets to conquer Clara in Chapter 2. I wish i could have seen that important moment in the high quality of the Chapter 1 remake. Too late now. I can understand how much work it would be to remake chapter 2, so this situation is totally understandable.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Just completed Max's Life Chapter 1 (Remake).

My god ... what an awesome fucking game ! It is even at this point now easily one of my Top 10 adult games/renpy of all time.

It obviously has some things that aren't to my taste or could be done better etc, but it's appearent how much care and love has gone into this game.

Hats off to you Kuggazer

Update: Playing Chapter 2 atm, unfortunately the remake of Chapter 1 was so high quality, going from the chapter 1 remake to chapter 2 feels like a downgrade. This is a shame especially because MC finally gets to conquer Clara in Chapter 2. I wish i could have seen that important moment in the high quality of the Chapter 1 remake. Too late now. I can understand how much work it would be to remake chapter 2, so this situation is totally understandable.
Act3 and Act4 are also top notch quality. If you can keep up Act2 to the end, you'll not be disappointed!!

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
There are a few scenes where Max and a friend can have sex with a woman at the same time. There's also a scene where you can have sex with a woman in front of her husband, who isn't angry about it happening. Its certainly far less than 1% of the available content, and I believe that each time you can choose not to do it.

I personally wish that there was a ton more than there is.
Coming..... :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes