jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I've got the same issue as another user before and that is ollowing the walkthrough, after one finishes last quest with Natalie, nothing happens. Is this normal or should one see something a cutscene for end of chapter 2?

is one supposed to simply go straight ahead with chapter 3 once one reached " -Night> Natalie’s Bedroom, wake her up+1 NL " in the walktrough ?

I assume this from the OP post essentially tells us to simply quit chapter 2 and start with chapter 3:

" The final screen will no longer be present. Check achievements to see if something is missing. "

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
To this point, Max doesn't get anyone pregnant. There is one character who is already pregnant by someone else. IMO, it would be awesome to include the possibility of knocking up some of them, though!
Kuggazer will we be able to get the mom pregnant in an update to chapter 4 or in a new chapter 5 ?
I'd love to see her getting knocked up, along with the sisters and them giving birth and taking care of the babies even as part of the main story.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Loganfin

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
old pack video 3 Mega
Could someone be so kind and add this file to another hoster like GDrive or Nopy, please?

EDIT: I'm loading it with the MegaApp right now, but it's taking some time due to the file size limit as a free user.
When it's done, I'll upload it to GDrive and post a link for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hhhfff123

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Could someone be so kind and add this file to another hoster like GDrive or Nopy, please?
I don't have a nopy account and GDrive sucks because of it's bandwith limitations...
Made a mirror on anonfiles and dropmefiles (Don't know how long the files will stay online though):

Reactions: Blutregen

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I don't have a nopy account and GDrive sucks because of it's bandwith limitations...
Made a mirror on anonfiles and dropmefiles (Don't know how long the files will stay online though):

Thanks a lot for the mirrors!(y):)

Here is a mirror at GDrive.
I will keep the link online for about a month.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 93 Votes