danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
Did you finish chapter 3? If so can you please tell me how to unlock New Park, how to find the voice recorder and I'm stuck on the quest Rita when she asked me to find a new model after Cindy and the quest Daisy... i seem to be stuck on everything am i getting the error???
You should download the walkthrough :
Also for recorder you can visit that old guy in park near Max's Villa, Sex-shop owner is the actor, after that goto Gym and hire black guy from Locker room and Maria's slave.

Huynhchithanh

Sep 30, 2018
Also for recorder you can visit that old guy in park near Max's Villa, Sex-shop owner is the actor, after that goto Gym and hire black guy from Locker room and Maria's slave.
So it's possible that I have a game bug because I can't ask the sexy shop owner to model every time I talk to her there is only item selection. And I also seem to have the New Park location error I can't find it on the map

casan

Nov 19, 2017
hey guys im think i got a bug or something wrong with renpy whenever i get a option the game marks always the first option, and when i try to change it come back to first, someone can help me, it happens in menues too

Huynhchithanh

Sep 30, 2018
can i ask what link did you download it with and did you unzip all 3 files or just unzip only 1

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could someone please show me the landlady (i would apeciate it more if its a naked picture) and tell how is her character development or the seduction between her and the MC?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Stuck on part 2, at this point :
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning
I already have the required points 6 CL/26 CC, 16 AL/53 AC but no matter how many times i go for breakfast i can't get the event to trigger.
Some help would be apperciated

Reactions: Flangers 007

lolmia

May 14, 2019
virtual assistant saying.... you should buy something at nicole...

but i can't find nicole... where i find her?? please tell me asap

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I wish he could make remake for chapter 2... I cant bear that gameplay at all. Chapter 1 remake was amazing...
You're right that the Ch1 remake was awesome. However, it took so long that if he were to do that, it would be many months before he'd get back to the current story.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You're right that the Ch1 remake was awesome. However, it took so long that if he were to do that, it would be many months before he'd get back to the current story.
I dont know other people but i cant play any new chapter because of how bad second chapter is. 1-3-4 is amazing but second is so bad...

Reactions: KingBel

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
W
Stuck on part 2, at this point :
Family 3
-Morning> have breakfast with mom in kitchen. Mom invites Aunt and Alisia on Sunday.
-Pass time till Sunday morning
I already have the required points 6 CL/26 CC, 16 AL/53 AC but no matter how many times i go for breakfast i can't get the event to trigger.
Some help would be apperciated
Wait till next Saturday/Sunday, make a save on Friday night, reload if it doesn't get triggered on Sat/Sunday.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes