Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I dont know other people but i cant play any new chapter because of how bad second chapter is. 1-3-4 is amazing but second is so bad...
I actually originally gave up on part 2 about 75% of the way through on my first playthrough because I was stuck and just moved on to 3. I later went back when I found a solution to my issue online, and really enjoyed the parts that I had missed.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I actually originally gave up on part 2 about 75% of the way through on my first playthrough because I was stuck and just moved on to 3. I later went back when I found a solution to my issue online, and really enjoyed the parts that I had missed.
My problem is not about stucking. My problem is chapter 2 itself. Game engine of that chapter is so bad. Even while making save its frezing sometimes. Or while clicking choices etc... Thats straight up annoying. Freze time is not to much its like 0.5 second maybe? or 1 second but still thats so annoying.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
My problem is not about stucking. My problem is chapter 2 itself. Game engine of that chapter is so bad. Even while making save its frezing sometimes. Or while clicking choices etc... Thats straight up annoying. Freze time is not to much its like 0.5 second maybe? or 1 second but still thats so annoying.
I don't remember having that happen to me. I'm sorry that you're having a tough time with it. I think I'd have gotten frustrated enough to quit if that were me also.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
In chapter 2 after mother has Max train Laura for sex, the walkthrough guides us to ask Laura for sex the next evening in Laura's room, but each time I select Laura, she asks if I bought what we needed. Is this a bug or am I supposed to buy something? I know that if I buy the but plug, it skips the sex scene option. Any solution to this?

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Prompt passage with Emma. She has a gym, she has a night club. And in the game, in the walkthrough assistant, he writes "Talk to Emmy". Where to talk to her? The sauna option has already been completed. Ch3

spacemansp

Jul 10, 2018
I keep getting a crash when I use the help button in chapter 3. Does anyone know how to fix this?

the message is:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
call screen pc2
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\temp\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\temp\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\temp\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\temp\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
call screen pc2
File "C:\Users\Ryan\Documents\temp\Maxslife-0.33-full\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.

Thanks

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Went to the end of part 3, talk to Nicole on the boat. But it doesn't. Says make sure you have done everything. In the guide talk talk to Emmy. It is not clear where this should be done.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Went to the end of part 3, talk to Nicole on the boat. But it doesn't. Says make sure you have done everything. In the guide talk talk to Emmy. It is not clear where this should be done.
I could never get past that part either. Tried everything and couldnt figure it out. I eventually just started the next part and figured out that I'd missed a small amount of story, and picked up from there. If you've played the whole game though that point, you'll understand what's happening when you skip a little ahead.

Crimsom00

Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys im having a problem with the chapter 1 version. The problem is when i am doing lauras birthday party after u go into the bathroom it sends me back to the part where u invite your friend and his sister but they dont get the dialogue of going getting invited to the party.... Does anyone know how to fix that

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, I need help, I downloaded the Old Video Packs and installed in CH4 game folder, but don't work, I try to watch the Ch1 videos but don't work, Anyone can help me please

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Guys, anyone knows where Nicole is when Max says she always gets in trouble? I can't find her on the island in chapter 4.

Edit: Bro, WTF Dev made something dirty, I'm looking for Nicole for 30 mins now and there was a new section added to the map??

Last edited:

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Hey I don't suppose we have any PC savvy people on here who could help me? I'm having trouble with two renpy games on my laptop, one of which is the latest update for Max's Life. Text is all blurred and eventually games freeze and crash. I tried other renpy games but they work. Someone on others game f95 page told me I needed to update graphics driver. I followed a YouTube guide and when I try to update driver I'm told "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date" when I told other page this they said I don't do it through windows but the AMD/NVIDIA page. Anyone know what this means or have any advice?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hey I don't suppose we have any PC savvy people on here who could help me? I'm having trouble with two renpy games on my laptop, one of which is the latest update for Max's Life. Text is all blurred and eventually games freeze and crash. I tried other renpy games but they work. Someone on others game f95 page told me I needed to update graphics driver. I followed a YouTube guide and when I try to update driver I'm told "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date" when I told other page this they said I don't do it through windows but the AMD/NVIDIA page. Anyone know what this means or have any advice?
it means to go on the site of nvidia to download directly the driver. which card nvidia have you (geforce rt....). have you to install the software geforce experience (if compatible with your card)

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
it means to go on the site of nvidia to download directly the driver. which card nvidia have you (geforce rt....). have you to install the software geforce experience (if compatible with your card)
When I looked up properties to see what my graphics card is it said it's AMD. I went to the amd website and thought I had downloaded/installed some chipsets but am going to try that again as well as something from HP's site for my specific laptop. Hopefully one of these fixes problem.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes