Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It will be really good if the dev remastered all 4 chapters, chapter 1 has the best play style
I don't remember exactly when he did it, but I think that a sizable amount of CH3 was made after the CH1 remaster. The remastered CH1's playstyle is also vastly different in parts than the original's.

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Why my phone cannot play chapter 3 on joiplay guys? I played chapter 1 &2 but chapter is much heavier. That is the reason right? Im using snap 860 but i cant play this game. Im downloading compressed version, i hope it will work

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Does anyone here have update patch from 0.31 to 0.32? I cant play 0.33 because it always crashed, thats why i will use update patch because it is not heavy. I tried and success

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I don't remember exactly when he did it, but I think that a sizable amount of CH3 was made after the CH1 remaster. The remastered CH1's playstyle is also vastly different in parts than the original's.
Thats why its the best game on this site. After the Chapter 1 remaster Chapter 3 adopted the same playstyle. I never completed Chapter 2 because of oldvids pack had all the good scenes and I HATE grinding which used to be a major flaw for the series. Now there are still some fetch quests in the newer iterations but 100 percent improved and always worth it.

Still very happy I became a supporter on Patreon. Fingers crossed for Chapter 2 remaster. I recall Chapter 1 remaster being a complete surprise so maybe the samething will happen with 2.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thats why its the best game on this site. After the Chapter 1 remaster Chapter 3 adopted the same playstyle. I never completed Chapter 2 because of oldvids pack had all the good scenes and I HATE grinding which used to be a major flaw for the series. Now there are still some fetch quests in the newer iterations but 100 percent improved and always worth it.

Still very happy I became a supporter on Patreon. Fingers crossed for Chapter 2 remaster. I recall Chapter 1 remaster being a complete surprise so maybe the samething will happen with 2.
I actually originally gave up on CH2 and never finished it my first time through because I was stuck. But after he remastered CH1, I started completely over and was able to go all the way until the end of CH3 without any problems. Ch2 has a lot of really hot scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Barabash and Ooh

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
After played all 4 chapter, i think chapter 1 is fhe best, chapter 3 is good but not too many scenes, chapter 2 has a lot, chapter 4 is quite good

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I second what Guy said. He's been consistently updating the game for years. You never know when its going to drop, but its pretty regular.

Reactions: Boldano

SSRRSS111

Apr 17, 2020
I think the walkthroughs stop like half way through unfortunately, though there might be one out there on his patreon. Is there a specific part you are stuck on?
I have finished all walkthrough v3.1 provides, but I don't know what to do next.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes