Timido40

Sep 10, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a problem in the second chapter of Max's Life: After Daisy leaves the church I should get a message telling me it's from Mominique. I'm stuck there, many days have passed by now but I have no trace of Daisy. Can you help me please. Thank you.

Timido40

Sep 10, 2021
Go Church, speak with the first Nun you see, go left, first door, meet Daisy, the Nun you saved.
-Continue visit Daisy, in the meantime you will receive a msg from Amber.

ps: in the meantime you will receive a msg from Amber...... There is no message from Amber ..... Maybe I am doing something wrong? Thank you.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Where did kuggazer hide the damn tablet in "Chapter 1 Remastered"?
It's bad enough that there won't be a D.S.Sama mod for this version, but having to guess the girl's stats is too much...
I want the v0.12 back but it doesn't seem to be available for download anywhere anymore...
Who still has a working link to "Max Live Chapter 1 v.012_PC" version and would post it here?

Reactions: Alanray64

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I finally found a solution to the "Object/Clock" error message in Chapter 2...
In Maxlife###\game\images\OBJECT you will find a file _clock.png
Make a copy of this file and rename it to clock.png ...
e voilà, error message gone

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Is the ntr content of this game netorase or netorare?
Yeah, as GetOut said, its all very mild. However, the scenes where Max can fuck the guy's wife in front of him are pretty hot, if you're into that. (I very much am). I wish that there was more of it. I think that a few of the other women in the game have husbands or boyfriends that you never see.

There was a part in Chapter 4 that seemed to be trending towards some group sex, but we didn't get it. I hope that the game circles back to it and we get more of that content. I love the sub plot of Max helping his cousin become more of a man and get laid.

Reactions: Ooh

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Guys, i have a question. Chapter 3 part 1 v0.33 is chapter 1 or what? There are so many numher "1" in the download site

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Guys, i have a question. Chapter 3 part 1 v0.33 is chapter 1 or what? There are so many numher "1" in the download site
No, it is Chapter 3 v 0.33 part 1 of 3 to download. This means that chapter 3 was split into 3 files due the overall size of the file. You need to download all three of them.

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
So chapter 1 is the only part which include ntr right guys? Im playing chapter two and i dont see any ntr switch

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes