notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
can we use video pack from previous game files? i kinda i dont know if this has been asked yet or whether it has been answered. i dont have the internet to download those older video files but i have chapter 1 and 2 game files

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
So it says Soft mode is without peeing fetish? Peeing choices still appears though, especially earlier scenes both Laura and Rita. A follow up question to that... to progress their story is Love points the only requirement for that? Or are both Love and Corruption points needed to proceed with their storyline? Seriously though what's happening here? I thought the system of opting out on certain fetishes from Chapter 1 is so good. I would like more info regarding unpleasant surprises that I may experience here in Chapter 2 before proceeding.

kolmiapila

Mar 5, 2020
I cant get the yacht leaving scene to trigger. Searched here and found few more ppl saying the same but no solution. Checked the walkthrough and have done everything on yacht. Next step would be to "talk to the guys at morning on sundeck" according to the guide, but there is no-one to talk to except Zoe-Regina and there is just few lines that they repeat.

Also, the 2nd movie scene keeps repeating for every day so it seems as if it hasn't tagged it as seen ? Tried to change the NTR setting and after that it doesn't repeat the 1st movie but still wont advance the game. The achievements are all unlocked, including the last one for Rita (NTR movie)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
So it says Soft mode is without peeing fetish? Peeing choices still appears though, especially earlier scenes both Laura and Rita. A follow up question to that... to progress their story is Love points the only requirement for that? Or are both Love and Corruption points needed to proceed with their storyline? Seriously though what's happening here? I thought the system of opting out on certain fetishes from Chapter 1 is so good. I would like more info regarding unpleasant surprises that I may experience here in Chapter 2 before proceeding.
anyone can answer please?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, just how much of a grind is this sandbox? Normally I stay away from sandbox games in general, except for when there are too many tags that I enjoy listed in the description. As long as there is a cheat/walkthrough, then I'm down to give it a shot unless the grind is just too much.

Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys, just how much of a grind is this sandbox? Normally I stay away from sandbox games in general, except for when there are too many tags that I enjoy listed in the description. As long as there is a cheat/walkthrough, then I'm down to give it a shot unless the grind is just too much.
There isn't too much grind. It's pretty straight forward. There is even an ingame WT. CP2 did not get a rework yet, it's somewhat unplayable compared to the others :LUL:

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
ok, so download UnRen-0.91. Extract in root game folder. Go into game folder and go to images/Up01/NTR/Emma and rename the videos to anything you want and make sure you keep the numbers the same. I named them Em01 etc. Don't delete the webm part. Edit script Up01 and go to said scene and rename the videos in the script to what you named it. As I said before do not change the numbers so when you rename the files in the script the scene will play as it should. It took me forever to figure this out lol.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes