LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Stuck at the Guide Saying Talk To Rita Chapter 4...
Don't talk to her in her office but rather go to the Theater Room she's there
LOL

Last edited:

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Stuck on ch.3 where the walkthrough says "Day>Talk to Natalie/Emma in the sauna" for the second time. No matter what day I try, they're never there?

Edit: They show up on Saturdays

Last edited:

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Hello. Im playing chapter 2, is there a way to skip the animations ? they are awfully long. Is there somewhere to disable "Locked play" and be able to skip some ? Thanks

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
I am not sure if this is a download thing or a computer thing, but I can download the game, I can open the game, it will run, but the text just comes out as a giant blur. Has anyone else seen this or can tell me what it is and how to fix it?
I tried skip that and it did not work too. Basically all the images work fine but the text is unreadable and the game crashes after a few seconds. This is not the first game where I have had this issue, but I do not know if I need to download something else that I should have.

Please Somebody Help Me. I have This Problem For Many Times. And I Can't Play This Game. I Missed For This Game.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Full cookie jar! OK, wrong game for that phrasing, but I've now unlocked all the scenes in the replay gallery. Wow. So many scenes, so much content. Has anyone made a character guide for this game? Browsing the gallery, I actually forget who some of these women are...

blackeyedpeas0

Dec 17, 2017
Currently playing chapter 2 v0.16 where I have to go to aunt to have sex with her at night. I cannot enter the home at night and in the evening she is always with Alisia clothed where MC chooses not to disturb her. Any solutions?

Last edited:

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
Mate did you really have to make some of the models obese? Jesus. These fatso's are killing my vibe over here.

valensk

Jul 20, 2017
video pack 3 error?
gave me this trace

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for chapter 1... or is it all combined in the other walkthroughs? Also... are the video packs old art that has been updated or is this like media packs for the current game?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for chapter 1... or is it all combined in the other walkthroughs? Also... are the video packs old art that has been updated or is this like media packs for the current game?
Ch.1 Remaster has a built-in walkthrough.
Vid. packs are mostly intended as replays in gallery in new chapters.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes