• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I'm on chapter 2 there's a bug on the church quest, after I saw the head nun having sex with those 3 chained men the scene transitions into morning and in the same area (bell tower) and the walkthrough says I have to talk to the nun in the altar so she can help me with those kidnapped men but MC just says "hi see you soon". I can't move on to other paths because of this someone help.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm on chapter 2 there's a bug on the church quest, after I saw the head nun having sex with those 3 chained men the scene transitions into morning and in the same area (bell tower) and the walkthrough says I have to talk to the nun in the altar so she can help me with those kidnapped men but MC just says "hi see you soon". I can't move on to other paths because of this someone help.
Yep, same bug here. I checked the code, it seems to be a coding error in the update019 file.
I've made a fix, now it seems to be going well and I have not seen any new errors appear.

For those who are not well awake: This is for the Chapter 2, a bug with the church. Totally useless with the other chapters!

Replace the old Update019.rpy with this one (in game/SCRIPT/)
I have also attached a backup (Quick-6) if needed that corresponds to the v0.19 startup of the walkthrough. The scores of v0.18 are respected.

View attachment MaxsLife2-bugfix.zip

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Download PC (1.97GB): MEGA - - -
FILESUPLOAD - MEGAUP - NOPY

ALL LINKS DIED! I CAN NOT LOAD COMPRESSED VERSION, I MA SAD :(

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
I'm stuck in the yacht. It says talks to PPL at every time slot but I'm stuck in the same day sunday

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
i think its always sunday, did you talk with everyone and got every scene? switch between every deck on every daytime

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes