Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This is why ML is my favorite series because each update takes about a full month to fap through. The amount of content in the latest update was insane, it was more than some completed games on this site. Literally just finshed the last update yesterday and just like clockwork Im sure Kug is going to drop another one soon. Over the years this series has explored every concept there is and just keeps delivering.
I stand by my quote, already drop another one!

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello everybody. I recently started this game, but I started with chapter 4, are the other chapters separate stories or are they all contained in chapter 4? I believe they are separate stories, correct?
Another question: I'm not able to download Video Pack Act 1-3, it seems that the links are broken, do you have another option? I don't have an account limit on the Mega site to download?

Last edited:

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Hello everybody. I recently started this game, but I started with chapter 4, are the other chapters separate stories or are they all contained in chapter 4? I believe they are separate stories, correct?
Another question: I'm not able to download Video Pack Act 1-3, it seems that the links are broken, do you have another option? I don't have an account limit on the Mega site to download?
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Just discovered this game. Nearly at the end of Chapter 1. However, this Prison part was completely pointless and a waste of time. I want to get back to the story and the family. I am just skipping text here now to get this Prison crap over with. It goes on and one and on. Its bullshit. Hopefully Chapter 2 is better and we can get things going with the Mom finally.

Edit: On Chapter 2 now. Not liking that you cant skip to the next scene in sex scenes like you could in Chapter 1. Really bad choice in programing. Some of them take a long time. Even the scene where you watch your sister exercise. Really don't like being forced to watch all of it. Every time there is an option to click on the screen the game lags too. REALLY dont like the randomized showers. Ive had to skip an entire week of days for the one I want. REALLY annoying and stupid. Also, all the photo shoots should be in a Gallery.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I have a bug I finished the boat stuff got back home then straight away I got pulled back to the boat I finished everything but the days won't progress I go to sleep for the whole day but it won't get past Thursday

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
It's been a while, and I just started Ch 4. The in game hint says to talk to Martha - but I can't find her! I try at her house, and it says "Martha was clear. The house is off limits."
Did you get an answer I have the same problem?

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
I just started playing this game, with ch.1. And I somehow managed to stumble forward through the story using the outdated walkthrough and the virtual assistant (once I understood I had to find it?!...). But the assistant ran out of pointers and none of the repeatable events give any hints for something new.

There's still a lot of content I haven't unlocked, according to the ingame gallery and what I've read in this thread... Do I just keep repeating events?! For how long? Is there a way to check those variables mentioned in the walkthrough?! To see my progress towards something new?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just starting a new play through in chapter 1, how do we get rid of "Landlady" and replace it with "mom". Maxslife 2021-12-30 12-43-38-90.jpg

Also where is part 2 for the chapter 3, downloaded the "Full" one and it says its only part 1 and need part 2.

Last edited:

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Playing through chapter 4 and am stuck on the ship I have talked to every one in ll time slots but dont go any farther HELP pls!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPTT

Jan 21, 2020
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Max's Life Chapter 4 v0.41
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc..
Alternative persistent saves location
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Also now you can optionally add the "old video pack" RPA files in "Documents /Wills747/maxs.life.four/game" folder.

Also now my compressed unofficial Android port for Max's Life Chapter 3 v0.33
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 1 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega

Max's Life Chapter 2 compressed unofficial Android port.
Mega
Hi, i try play with v0.41. why the button in this cant work?
IMG_20211231_085221.jpg

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes