Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys. Currently playing the 2nd part. Is there a hint-system like in the first part? Can't find it, no interest in clicking every little thing at any given time to maybe see something.....
Chapter 2 does not have a virtual assistant, though she does come back for chapter 3.
Dev says he plans to remaster chap 2, like he did with Chap 1, but it will have to wait until the game is complete. :devilish:

putaescandalose

Sep 27, 2020
Hi I having a problem with max life ch 2 specifically the part when you have to buy lube for laura this is what the error says

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'UP026/BG/sexshop2.jpg'>:
  File "game/game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy", line 51, in script
    call screen sexshop
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'UP026/BG/sexshop2.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/game/SCRIPT/sexyshop.rpy", line 51, in script
    call screen sexshop
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Something\Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'UP026/BG/sexshop2.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.22
Tue Jun 27 01:43:29 2023
pls help thanks

Eensoftie

Jun 29, 2023
Guys, this is the church's fix. For those who have already started the quest, I recommend activating the console with shift + o and resetting these variables in this way.

maria_count = 0
erika_count = 0
daisy_count = 0
cbt = True

In this way you will have to be able to re-start the quest from the beginning.
Sorry to bring this up again, but only recently started playing...
Can somebody give me some pointers how to achieve this at an Android?

My last save is right after 0.18

(have been searching this thread, but I might have missed a solution somewhere in the 750+ pages)

Thanks!

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Playing the entire game over again and I had completely forgot about the aunt cinema orgy scene from chapter 3. Fucking awesome stuff here. Would be interesting for mc and aunt to revisit and maybe share Aunt? Other characters would be fun too. really love the spontaneity of it. That is what always makes for the hottest scenes for me.

Caner12

Aug 30, 2017
After the twins event in chapter 4 where u ''fix'' mario the virtual assistant says thats all for now, so i dont know where to go im at 0.45, can anypb

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Been Having issues with chapters 2 and 3, with chapter 2, after witnessing the sounds in the church for the first time, when I try to talk to the first nun, it doesn't give the dialogue, I've been following the guide since chapter 2 doesn't have a helper, but when I talk to mother superior, the 2nd nun glitches out, does any know how to solve this, as I'm kinda stuck on this

for Chapter 3, I can't extract it as it doesn't allow me to since it has fatal errors, did anyone have this issue

vins90

May 1, 2020
As I just rated this is one of the best games I played. I would just suggest to remaster chapter 2. It was kinda heavy because of the interface even tho it was a replay. I know it'd be hard to find time while the current story is in progress, but it would help a lot to keep newbies. Besides that, congrats and thanks!

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Hi guys. I wonder if needed to delete ch1 then install ch2 again. Or just install ch2 over ch1 and continue playing? Will the saves be kept or is each chapter a different version that can be played independently?
And I don't see ch4 for android anywhere

vins90

May 1, 2020
Hi guys. I wonder if needed to delete ch1 then install ch2 again. Or just install ch2 over ch1 and continue playing? Will the saves be kept or is each chapter a different version that can be played independently?
And I don't see ch4 for android anywhere
It's as you said in the end. Every chapter can be played independently. If you want to watch scenes from a previous chapter you have to open that chapter or download the video pack. Apart of that detail, it doesn't matter if you keep or delete the chapter 1.

One more thing: You'll need to download the walkthrough for chapter 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: nghuytoan1
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes