Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kuggazer: Hi, Friend, your game is part of my list of favorites and it has been some time, and I think it is improving the whole new version, great ;):)

Reactions: Kuggazer

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
@Kuggazer: Seeing as I clicked a like, I might as well provide a little feedback.
I skimmed through the last 10 pages and the reviews, but haven't seen anyone mention something that came to my mind while playing through. I suggest making some of the stuff optional, like the urination. From my understanding that 's kinda niche and maybe somewhat repulsive to the majority; hence, if you make it optional, you open your game to more people. At this point that 's obviously not easy to do since it 's tied to the flow of the game but maybe something to consider in the long term.
I mean it 's your game of course and you can do what every you damn well please, I'm just trying to provide a pov I haven't seen before.

Otherwise I can only congratulate you on doing a good job on improving the game and giving support here. There 's minor things like that eyesore of a map and the aged... is it honey select? models that you 're certainly aware of yourself, but that 's not a big deal. I very much appreciate the new shortcuts to the map and Max's room, and was able to advance through the game via the walkthroughs on his laptop so far. Another thing well done that 's missing from most games, so once again, good job! Haven't quite finished it yet but apart from Alvin's call not coming in yet, everything is going rather smoothly.
The sheer amount of animations you put in, as well as that they are skippable after the first time is great. Saves one the time to wait through pieces that don't seem too enjoyable and animations to me are what generally separates a game from a VN.
Lastly, you got a good variety of models going on. Most of them are not to my taste but it 's still appreciated as a virtue in itself. And it will certainly attract a bigger audience and thereby help with the development of the game, which is good for everybody.
But enough rambling. Have fun, and good luck for 2018!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer: Seeing as I clicked a like, I might as well provide a little feedback.
I skimmed through the last 10 pages and the reviews, but haven't seen anyone mention something that came to my mind while playing through. I suggest making some of the stuff optional, like the urination. From my understanding that 's kinda niche and maybe somewhat repulsive to the majority; hence, if you make it optional, you open your game to more people. At this point that 's obviously not easy to do since it 's tied to the flow of the game but maybe something to consider in the long term.
I mean it 's your game of course and you can do what every you damn well please, I'm just trying to provide a pov I haven't seen before.

Otherwise I can only congratulate you on doing a good job on improving the game and giving support here. There 's minor things like that eyesore of a map and the aged... is it honey select? models that you 're certainly aware of yourself, but that 's not a big deal. I very much appreciate the new shortcuts to the map and Max's room, and was able to advance through the game via the walkthroughs on his laptop so far. Another thing well done that 's missing from most games, so once again, good job! Haven't quite finished it yet but apart from Alvin's call not coming in yet, everything is going rather smoothly.
The sheer amount of animations you put in, as well as that they are skippable after the first time is great. Saves one the time to wait through pieces that don't seem too enjoyable and animations to me are what generally separates a game from a VN.
Lastly, you got a good variety of models going on. Most of them are not to my taste but it 's still appreciated as a virtue in itself. And it will certainly attract a bigger audience and thereby help with the development of the game, which is good for everybody.
But enough rambling. Have fun, and good luck for 2018!
Thanks, I really enjoyed what you said. I very willingly listen to your advice (the shortcuts are an @D.S.-sama idea, if I'm not wrong).
Being my first game, I made many mistakes, and many others I will do :) So I appreciate the positive but even more negative ones, where I am told the mistakes I made, so that I can remedy.
So I invite everyone to make suggestions :)

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes