Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Not sure what to do next. Got the beach scene with Gina and the Aunt is at Max's house, got both the mom's and aunt's love up but now I'm stuck.

Reactions: Ruykiru

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Just played through the update, phenomenal. Everything I wanted out of the game save for a Aunt riding on top. All 3 mothers are the best women in the game, and the Aunt is my favorite.

Anyway, enough gushing. I just played through all of it, no bugs popped up. I would say the kitchen / backyard thing is a bug, thought I didnt run into it, but other than that, I think a lot of folks don't noticed that you can click on the gazebo like thing in the back right of the back yard in the morning. Also, many events require redoing multiple times, even if not getting love or corruption, or so I believe I noticed.

Again, awesome update.

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
One of my favorite games on here, love the new content, can't come fast enough. If I don't get to bone my mom and aunt by end game I'm gonna lose my mind haha. Cheers to you Kuggazer. I worked my way through the update using all three dinner fix files. Update apparently had some teething issues. Would like to note that when just mom is in the kitchen, the cucumber doesn't pass time like sneak does. Also having the ingame walk through updated at release helps.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
mh... i´m stuck after special treatment. I´ve bought them both aprons... and then?

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
One of my favorite games on here, love the new content, can't come fast enough. If I don't get to bone my mom and aunt by end game I'm gonna lose my mind haha. Cheers to you Kuggazer. I worked my way through the update using all three dinner fix files. Update apparently had some teething issues. Would like to note that when just mom is in the kitchen, the cucumber doesn't pass time like sneak does. Also having the ingame walk through updated at release helps.
You do screw Aunt in this update. It is the final thing.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im cannot buy the food in the market, and the vendor apears i the left upside of the screen

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Sooo... after getting theyr stats to max and doing the beach girl quest, where do I go from there? How can I continue?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes