ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
ive got stuck.. i cant interact with bed after mom and aunt sleeping in bed.. Any ideas? (its night)

Reactions: Ruykiru

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
ive got stuck.. i cant interact with bed after mom and aunt sleeping in bed.. Any ideas? (its night)
I have too same problem..mom and aunt watch at together movie and i cant make anythink..my bed i cant use.and next to night too i cant use bed...bug or what?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It seems as bug becouse .. FIRST.. in market there was no FOOD to buy. SECOND all events in house triggered one by one not letting u interact with other stuff. So now im again in that situation they are watching movie and i cant do anything.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
With this fix you cant complete event with buing food (mom ask you buy food, you buy it and then cant anything to do with it)
Try this , and let me know if work it.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I've been stuck on the original shower event after you buy the alarm clock. I've tried interacting with objects in each of the scenes, but nothing works. How many times do I have to repeat the first shower event?

WHAAAT? i even did not buy any alamr becouse i had no alarm in any shop WTF? can you post save file?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
does anyone know why i keep getting the error when i try to give laura her gift right after the party?

EDIT: BTW im using v0.8 not the lastest version

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
Try this , and let me know if work it.
This fixed the "kitchen to back yard" bug for me (where going to kitchen in morning cut to scene in backyard), but the kitchen is now empty in morning.

Here's my game's status:
Beach events done (quickie in little hut).
No aprons in sex shop.
No alarm clock in shop.
Mom and aunt no longer get love points for getting them drinks in backyard or helping chop food.
Mom and aunt watch movie and you leave them alone.
Nighttime, can only let them sleep.

Mom love: 15
Mom corruption: 57

Aunt love: 15
Aunt corruption: 33

Last unlocked Mom scene: A new friend for Mom

Last unlocked Aunt scene: Titjob!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
There are no events in the kitchen in the morning. It must be empty. Mom and aunt are in the backyard.

jjccgg

May 6, 2017
This is another problem. It's a bug in the inventory of some releases ago. If you want, I can give you my fully functional save of the end of the 0.8 update.
But you have to redo something of 0.9. Let me know if you want it.
Please, i want it

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
This is another problem. It's a bug in the inventory of some releases ago. If you want, I can give you my fully functional save of the end of the 0.8 update.
But you have to redo something of 0.9. Let me know if you want it.
I second jjccgg. Please upload save. I suspect I have the inventory bug, and this may be the cause of the lack of progress with Mom and Aunt.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes