dfasasdfg

Jul 13, 2017
When aunt comes and lives in the house, can't go to the kitchen at the morning. I'm click on the door and going to backyard.

Reactions: tj

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
I have given Dom the ring and gotten the titty job. i am suppose to go to the farm next but the farm is still locked. What am i doing wrong ? (ps great game)
The Farm unlocks when your Mom sends you to pick up Milk. So go and progress with your Mother which you have obviously been neglecting you bad boy ^^

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Finished it.. It was a very good and big update IMO. There is one bug tho. Items that i bought never show in my backpack. I used my older saves. i don't know if its the case with new game.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
When aunt comes and lives in the house, can't go to the kitchen at the morning. I'm click on the door and going to backyard.
I'm trying to reproduce the bug, but clicking on the door works great. Do you remember exactly when this bug did you? Immediately?

haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
The same. After i finish mission dinner with mom and aunt. I can't not go to the kitchen next morning it change to backyard.

ralf0815

Jul 11, 2017
Same.
I sleep with mom and aunt naked and in the next day the bug happend.
When i go in the mornig to the kitchen it change to the backyard. i can give then a drink and then it change back to the morning and i stand before the door to the backyard

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I have 36 corruption with Laura ... please, somebody tell me where to find the missing eggs after removing the eggs

soani

Sep 12, 2017
can any1 send me a save ? cuz i reinstaled win 10 and all lost , and if i remember you move alot in this game..

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I'm trying to reproduce the bug, but clicking on the door works great. Do you remember exactly when this bug did you? Immediately?
For me it does same bug every morning when i try to enter kitchen it will transfer me to backyard to to scene when giving driks. As for your guestion is its instant.

It might be becouse we are using old saves.

Ps now i'mstuck after giving approns to mom and aunt what i am missing now?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes