Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
@Kuggazer :
any play for this game to have pregnancy
You know, myself I'm not fond of the pregnancy thing or could think of a viable way to fit it into the story line, but it maybe does pose an interesting question. Have you made any long term plans for Max?

Like... a revisitable new site: a hotel or vacation home with new people you could swing in and out as it fits your story and mood. A one time family vacation is something some devs do but this can be easily expanded as a hub for all sorts of new stuff.
Or chapters: Max could get a job. That would also introduce a new location and people without the need to go back on all the characters that are here already; but you could swap in visits from friends and family to spice it up, even introduce some kind of silly global conspiracy thingy he could call Alvin in for. Just tossing a few ideas out there.

That 's obviously a looooooot of work and far in the future, but depending on how happy you are with how the development is going, it never hurts to have an overarching plan that you could already tie small clues into. Then again, you might have a complete road map planned out for the rest of the game and reading this is a waste of time, apologies if so.

As for now, thumbs up. You 're focusing on the people that are currently here and don't add three new characters every update only to leave the old ones half finished. And you're implementing seasonal events (tho those mini-games in RenPy can be a bitch to handle on both sides, lol). On a side note: I actually only like the models for the mom and aunt so most of the content is not that interesting to me. But Alisia's sassyness is very appreciated as well as a good anal on Christmas.

Anyhow, have a chill rest of the week and a fun weekend! 0/

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kuggazer: Your game keeps growing and better and better, you and your game deserve it, both are great :cool:;)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've gotta say, I've been playing this game for a while but the walkthrus never really did justice for me so I truly appreciate the new built in walkthru as I have now gotten a 100% completion save. Seriously, thanks for that.

please help me, where i can find laura panties? after buy mask
In Laura's room, top right drawer of the dresser on the left.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I retrieved the fake ring but when I go into Rita's room (when she isn't there) I can't exchange it for the real one. Any suggestions?
Have you tried it on a Saturday? Been a while so I didn't remember, but according to the walkthrough that should do the trick.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
I've gotta say, I've been playing this game for a while but the walkthrus never really did justice for me so I truly appreciate the new built in walkthru as I have now gotten a 100% completion save. Seriously, thanks for that.

In Laura's room, top right drawer of the dresser on the left.
thanks

jvscherer

Nov 12, 2017
Guys, I have one question.

Why I can't start Krystel/Sophia route? I've finished every other girl route until it was released, but I keep not receiving Alvin's call about playing with him at his house.

Any1 can help me?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys, I have one question.

Why I can't start Krystel/Sophia route? I've finished every other girl route until it was released, but I keep not receiving Alvin's call about playing with him at his house.

Any1 can help me?
lauracorr >= 36. Try to sleep in the Max's bed.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hi everyone, Today is the day of release.
I'm just finishing creating achievements. In a few hours I think I can release it. This update was really big, and for reasons of time (I have been many days away from home) I could not program everything I had created (It still remains big :)) Everything I've cut in this release, you'll find it in the next .
This is the quest on the beach, so presumably the next update will concern the closure of the quest. Maybe adding something else.
Since there are many variables, there may be bugs. If you find anyone, let them know that I will fix it immediately.
The changelog will find it inside the rar.
Thank you.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes