RSB

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks, I really enjoyed what you said. I very willingly listen to your advice (the shortcuts are an @D.S.-sama idea, if I'm not wrong).
Being my first game, I made many mistakes, and many others I will do :) So I appreciate the positive but even more negative ones, where I am told the mistakes I made, so that I can remedy.
So I invite everyone to make suggestions :)
please can you say which software used to make this game and programming language and how to make these Graphic or which software?
(sorry about my English)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
please can you say which software used to make this game and programming language and how to make these Graphic or which software?
(sorry about my English)
The images are all made with Honey Select, which you can also find on this forum. As a programming software I use Ren'Py.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Y'know, I have the funniest bug. I think its just a visual one, but the Ren'Py "Skipping..." textbox persists indefinitely on my screen :D Changing versions or redownloading doesn't help so I guess its on my savefile. Not a huge bother but slightly distracting.

w3dragon25

Jan 16, 2018
How do I apply the save files? After extracting to game/saves folder, and loading game up it has my old saves instead of the new one I extracted?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How do I apply the save files? After extracting to game/saves folder, and loading game up it has my old saves instead of the new one I extracted?
Try deleting those in the Appdata / roaming / renpy folder

zomaera

Dec 1, 2017
@Kuggazer
pls help me dud after getting a sucking rita's pussy (older sister) next day on the morning she told me to go to th kitchen to speak with mom
when i go to the kitchen ican;t find mom ther and there is no body there also is it bug or what
playing version 0.8

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer
pls help me dud after getting a sucking rita's pussy (older sister) next day on the morning she told me to go to th kitchen to speak with mom
when i go to the kitchen ican;t find mom ther and there is no body there also is it bug or what
playing version 0.8
Tried another day?
Mom is in the dining room every day except Saturday and Sunday.

IcyVaccine

Dec 30, 2017
Sir, I'm stuck with mom route cause i can't find her masturbate at morning on Wednesday or Saturday.
Any suggestions?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Sir, I'm stuck with mom route cause i can't find her masturbate at morning on Wednesday or Saturday.
Any suggestions?
If I remember correctly, you can only find her after completing the laura party event.

haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
what can I say about your game @Kuggazer ? It is a great game. The missions and characters are too great. Thank you very much.
I hope that in near future have h-scene with main character (MC) and mom, or h-scene 2p or 3p, or dating with the girls.
So I really don't know how to thank to you because your great game. Best wish for you. And hope you always success in your life, and waiting for your new update.

Reactions: Kuggazer

Behrouz

Jan 21, 2018
Hi,
I've stuck in Christmas event. I can't find 5 present under the snow. I've tried so many times, but I only found 4 item.
Please help me

peko001

Nov 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "Behrouz, post: 443224, člen: 392310"] Ahoj,
Zůstala jsem na vánočních událostech. Nemůžu najít 5 přítomných ve sněhu. Snažil jsem se tolikrát, ale našel jsem pouze 4 položky.
Prosím pomozte mi [/ QUOTE]

gamerguy556

May 8, 2017
I downloaded every link here and none of them work when I try to open it. I just get Achieve either unknown or damage. I'm not sure if it's just me or not.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I downloaded every link here and none of them work when I try to open it. I just get Achieve either unknown or damage. I'm not sure if it's just me or not.
Your version of winrar is too old. Try downloading the latest version.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
7Zip also works just fine.
By the way, I'm liking this way more than I should. I'm wondering about the status of the next update.
EDIT: *checks Patreon* getting there. ^^v

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes