Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys i need some advice.
Some time ego, i download the v0.75 xmas but for varius problem, i cant play it.
Now i download the v0.8 and i wanna know... The v0.8 have also the xmas event in it?

There is no way to change Max name? XD I understand that the game is called max's life XD but... there is no way to change it? I really like to put me name in it XD
Yes, version 0.8 also contains the xmas event. Also download the Fix on the first page if you have not downloaded it yet.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Go to the aunt in the evening and complete her "foot massage", Join Rita in the backyard every morning and visit mom every night until you can sleep without clothes, these "missions" will help me to "activate" Laura's visit in the morning. I hope that my answer will help you somewhat.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: juanstrong

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
Sigh, it has been quite a while since I last played this game, and when I re-played it again, I was (once again) slapped awake by the irritating side of this game, that's this game could only be played through a walkthough.
Sure, there were some parts that had hints given beforehand, but for the most parts of the game relied on exploration; which possibility totaled characterXtimeXlocationXday. The story flow based on each update, but there was no clear bottleneck at which update ended at and which update started at.
So, all I hope here is the author would revamp this kind of game's flow, or if that's impossible then at least put some 'hints' on the game so that the player don't need to waste so much time just to do trial and error for each possibility just to find some lights.
If the game was played in each update manner, sure, I'd say it's quite a great game, but as a 'whole' game, I can't say the same.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I think that i'm stucked. I'm at the point where i've to peek Sophia in toilet (ok), then i go to bathroom, sniff but nothing happen. Sophia not came in. How can i solve that? I tryed also to repeat the scene next Thursday morning but always the same.
Repeat four time. You don't need to peek Sophia in toilet.

Reactions: NotMe00

hacaeee

Sep 21, 2017
Laura Quest in progress. I saw a movie and I needed a DVD. but When Susan is in the shower, nothing happens.

What should i do

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Kuggazer You're quite an involved developer... how do you have time to answer all those questions and still develop the game? Where you hiding your clone at?? :D

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer You're quite an involved developer... how do you have time to answer all those questions and still develop the game? Where you hiding your clone at?? :D
Hahaha thank you. Unfortunately I don't have a clone :(
However, I find it right to spend a bit of time to respond to people. I want them to enjoy the game as smoothly as possible, don't want them to get stuck, because of me or their fault, it does not matter :)

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
This is so confusing. First I try by my own, then I check that walkthrough and still I'm stuck :(

I have Susan 5L 6C and Dom 3L 6C, I visit Mei, her father give massauge and now nothing. I have try to go everywhere and do available stuff different order, but nothing. So what triggers that Alvin dude??

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This is so confusing. First I try by my own, then I check that walkthrough and still I'm stuck :(

I have Susan 5L 6C and Dom 3L 6C, I visit Mei, her father give massauge and now nothing. I have try to go everywhere and do available stuff different order, but nothing. So what triggers that Alvin dude??
Too early for Alvin. To get Mei's father away, you have to take the chili from the backyard, buy a mixer / blender at the market and a lotion bottle at the sex shop.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes