Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
The patch is only for a bug that did not make the icon appear. To start the event, you must have the right stats.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
The fact is that i have all those stats, and i can't trigger the xmas even nor the 0.8...

It's actually ok i closed the game and loaded it and i can trigger the event

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I can't enter aunt' house. I already have 6 CP with susan.
momlove == 8 and momcorr == 5 and lauralove >= 5 and ritalove == 2 and ritacorr == 11.
When you have these stats, talk to mom during the breakfast.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I already patched the game with the xmas file and i got the required stats for everyone, but i still can't find the xmas hat button on max's pc. I'll wait for another patch or update and hope i can play this game then
Attach your save here.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I can't finish sophia's route , max went to toilet and bath (Thursday , Tuesday) but didn't get caught. i wandered around the house but no use.

here is my save.
I have the same issue, manage to get caught once (thursday, by visiting the toilet, picking peek but when asked if I want to peek again I backed out, then went to bath), but I can't trigger the one on tuesday...

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I have the same issue, manage to get caught once (thursday, by visiting the toilet, picking peek but when asked if I want to peek again I backed out, then went to bath), but I can't trigger the one on tuesday...
After you get caught at the first time, don't peek again just go to the bath and click on the red arrow about 4 times (every Thursday and Tuesday) sophia will show up.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some advice.
Some time ego, i download the v0.75 xmas but for varius problem, i cant play it.
Now i download the v0.8 and i wanna know... The v0.8 have also the xmas event in it?

There is no way to change Max name? XD I understand that the game is called max's life XD but... there is no way to change it? I really like to put me name in it XD

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hi, after Laura's boob show I have reached 8 love points and 34 corruption she never shows up in the morning in my room, and I can not go play video games at Alvin's house, any ideas.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
I can´t complete all the points of the aunt, I'm stuck in 19 points of corruption... help please, I followed all the steps of the "Max's Life Walkthrough 0.8" but not all scenes are complete, the same thing happens to me with Laura's "ass massage", I only appear "boobs show" but no more. :(

Aunt-Points.jpg
Sorry, mi english is very bad.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
Hi, after Laura's boob show I have reached 8 love points and 34 corruption she never shows up in the morning in my room, and I can not go play video games at Alvin's house, any ideas.
Go to the aunt in the evening and complete her "foot massage", Join Rita in the backyard every morning and visit mom every night until you can sleep without clothes, these "missions" will help me to "activate" Laura's visit in the morning. I hope that my answer will help you somewhat.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I can´t complete all the points of the aunt, I'm stuck in 19 points of corruption... help please, I followed all the steps of the "Max's Life Walkthrough 0.8" but not all scenes are complete, the same thing happens to me with Laura's "ass massage", I only appear "boobs show" but no more. :(

View attachment 57436
Sorry, mi english is very bad.
Buy new maid uniform at the sexy shop and give it to her when she is Susan's house.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes