Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I can't do the Sophia walkthough in this update, she is supposed to caught the main character sniffing the pants but it doesn't happen. What should I do?
Everything else its done from this and previous updates.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

I also applied the Xmas fix as well just FYI. Still no workie.
you must have these stats, if you have them and you still do not see them, on the first page there is the fix.

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
you miss 1 cp with Sophia.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
I can't do the Sophia walkthough in this update, she is supposed to caught the main character sniffing the pants but it doesn't happen. What should I do?
Everything else its done from this and previous updates.
Before going to the bathroom roam around the house for a bit, solved the issue for me.

Reactions: Rampulla

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
After you apply the christmas patch, just go to sleep first, i think that did it for me, i already finished the new content. Got a bit grindy for a while there with the lil sis but, good content too!

kulemada

Jun 2, 2017
i can not get the Rita event when i click relax on her in the daytime in the backyard. These are my stats help.jpg
Please help!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Kuggazer
With attempts, I found out that the day of the week in Sophia's mission was wrong ... it's not on Thursday but on Tuesday and the last mission does not start on Sunday, but on Wednesday in the day time, continue doing until have 6 cp on Sophia. Saturday will appear the part that when you ask to smell Sophia Panties she will not be in Panties and so you will lick your pussy. If you can change this in the walkthrough to make it easier for other players it would be nice :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Hi Mexicano, i write on my WT just what happen to me when i play the game, maybe for you the event trigger before but how can we know that? Maybe for someone other trigger another day, important is to know what to do, the day can change, it's not extremely important, for example saturday mom it's not home, Friday Laura he's taking a shower and it's not in he's room, how can i know when you go there?

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes