Aug 26, 2017
should i download file Max's life [v0.8.0] [Kuggazer] to continue the story from previous game in Maxslife-0.7.5 Xmas ?? is there a patch version of this game ?? with a small size file ??

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I'm stuck. I can't get the aunt and cousin to show up because mom's stats aren't high enough.

I can't do anything with Rita because she needs me to have Mom's love to be 8 and corruption 5. (Mom has 5 love and 2 corruption).

I can't do mom because I need to get Mei's father out of the way.

I can't do the talk to Alvin because it says I don't need to do this yet?

Talk about a fucking circle jerk!

chispasss

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone I have a problem I downloaded the save file but when I open it there are a lot of files, I do not know which one to use. Let's see if you can help me. Thank you!

upload_2018-1-10_21-0-19.png

Nov 11, 2017
should i download file Max's life [v0.8.0] [Kuggazer] to continue the story from previous game in Maxslife-0.7.5 Xmas ?? is there a patch version of this game ?? with a small size file ??
Well yes, yes you should download version 0.8.0. just finished it and can't wait for the next one.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
and how I do it, when I extract the rar file is what I get. I do not know how to do it

Did you download this? You do not have to extract it. Delete only the numbers before 5-1.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck. I can't get the aunt and cousin to show up because mom's stats aren't high enough.

I can't do anything with Rita because she needs me to have Mom's love to be 8 and corruption 5. (Mom has 5 love and 2 corruption).

I can't do mom because I need to get Mei's father out of the way.

I can't do the talk to Alvin because it says I don't need to do this yet?

Talk about a fucking circle jerk!
Have you tried to follow the two walkthroughs? One is in game, another you can find here, on the first page, made by mirenzo, it is very well done. Try it.

chispasss

Jul 19, 2017

Did you download this? You do not have to extract it. Delete only the numbers before 5-1.
if it's the file that I downloaded, but it does not load something I still do wrong, I can explain it better. Because the file I get that is zip does not save.

upload_2018-1-10_21-49-40.png

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone know how to start the Christmas content from a fresh download and playthrough of the V0.8 build? I completed all the steps per the walktrhough from the beginning of the game up to the start of the Christmas content but I cannot find the Santa hat on the PC. Any help would be appreciated.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
on a side note since im not really interested in rita or laura as i am with the other girls in this game anyone want to give me a save file of before they got the notice that have all the content unlocked for this game
This a save file from the previos version (0.7.5) hope it will work.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
try again this. save or rar
I used this save after applying the christmax fix. if I try to exit from my room or click back after using the computer, it crashes

system is win 10 64bit

edit: if I click the hat and start the event it crashes when I try to enter my home after going to the sex shop.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone know how to start the Christmas content from a fresh download and playthrough of the V0.8 build? I completed all the steps per the walktrhough from the beginning of the game up to the start of the Christmas content but I cannot find the Santa hat on the PC. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you upload a screenshot of your stats

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
You must go to your room and sleep in your own bed and only then you'll see a black end screen saying "All the items in your inventory has been reset". You can then go to your PC and start the christmas event.
PS- Don't forget to buy aphrodisiac from the shop once you find MC's mom talking to her sister (MC's aunt).

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
You must go to your room and sleep in your own bed and only then you'll see a black end screen saying "All the items in your inventory has been reset". You can then go to your PC and start the christmas event.
PS- Don't forget to buy aphrodisiac from the shop once you find MC's mom talking to her sister (MC's aunt).
Tried that through everyday of the week. Still no black screen or inventory reset.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes