Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks, i followed the WT and it didn't say anything about increasing her CP but i figured it out that you need to go to her room in the morning and click on her when she is in her bath towel and increase her CP to 5.

P.S.: can you add an option in the pc to be able to redo the birthday and xmas events if not wile playing the game, maybe after you have finished all the content of the version you're playing the option will appear. Thanks in advance if you'll consider my request
In the future, perhaps already in the next version, there will be a chance to see all the scenes. Because of the holidays I have not had any way to implement it in this release.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
In the future, perhaps already in the next version, there will be a chance to see all the scenes. Because of the holidays I have not had any way to implement it in this release.
Thanks again

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi all. Just started from my lasat 07 save, cant seem to trigger any new scenes. I have unlocked all achievements but the last update. Blurred Mom last pic, Laura 4 pics and so on

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi all. Just started from my lasat 07 save, cant seem to trigger any new scenes. I have unlocked all achievements but the last update. Blurred Mom last pic, Laura 4 pics and so on
You miss the Christmas event. Start by clicking the santa hat icon in the pc.

Codrussor

May 30, 2017
I seem to almost instantly get a "out of memory" crash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happens every time I try to do something other than simply move from room to room. I am using an old save.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I seem to almost instantly get a "out of memory" crash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This happens every time I try to do something other than simply move from room to room. I am using an old save.
Very strange, attach your save here please.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
and did get it from this side
you must have these stats, if you have them and you still do not see them, on the first page there is the fix.

momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes