Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
Hi

I started a new game, I'm having trouble with getting the Aunt and cousin to show up when they're supposed to be there in the morning when I talk to Mom. I've done the Rita scenes until L: 2 and C: 11. What do I need to do?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
can someone share save cmplete i not complete all Sce yet but i use Christmas event now i stuck at mini Laura, snow ball battle there no snow ball battle when i go there i want to finsh some event now i not backup any my save too.

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
hey guys, i`ve got a new computer, so my savestates are gone. since i dont want to start all over, can someone pls give me a state of the finished christmas update? i'd be grateful.

ramennns

Jan 6, 2018
Hello in the walkthrough there is a mistake in Sophia
"Sunday, day time, go Alvin house, enter bathroom, click on Sophia, get "

it should be Thursday not Sunday

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017

I need a little help! From Kristel I can not do anything I can only see her taking a shower, I do not see her shaving her pussy I went to Alvin's house 3 times on Saturday eveing time and I always see the same scene ... with Sophia it's the same, I tried skip the part of Kristel and give continuity in the game, but he just smells the sophia panties as the last mission of the house and there is no other scene (Mission Sophia is doing Thursday morning)! Any tips on how to make certain of these missions that I lack?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
there's no description on that xmas fix in the OP, will that add in the xmas content w/o screwing up version 0.8? can I use the xmas edition save file when transfering over saves from previous versions? where do I add the xmas fix if it's fine with 0.8? I scrolled back in the comments but didn't see any details in the post with the xmas fix either. So sorry if I missed something in the posts.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This update might have been small but if you figure in the christmas update, it was not that small since technically that there was 2 updates worth of content between v.7 and v.8.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
there's no description on that xmas fix in the OP, will that add in the xmas content w/o screwing up version 0.8? can I use the xmas edition save file when transfering over saves from previous versions? where do I add the xmas fix if it's fine with 0.8? I scrolled back in the comments but didn't see any details in the post with the xmas fix either. So sorry if I missed something in the posts.
found the file to replace, replaced it, and the xmas logo on the pc still doesn't appear, can you not redo the xmas event?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
you can't undo the xmas event it active it just save befor star it i lose anything now i only ask who share the save 7.0 i need now i don't want star play again it take too long

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi

I started a new game, I'm having trouble with getting the Aunt and cousin to show up when they're supposed to be there in the morning when I talk to Mom. I've done the Rita scenes until L: 2 and C: 11. What do I need to do?
momlove == 8 and momcorr == 5 and lauralove >= 5 and ritalove == 2 and ritacorr == 11

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Her catching you is random, just try any day she's in the bathroom, (roughly every other day)
Wait, it's not random. I hate the RNG system. She catches you the first time after 4 times that you sniff her panties, the second time if I'm not mistaken, three are enough.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes