Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How do you get money to buy the card without a job? I only have the $5 in change from the market trip.
Okay, just check it out then, talk to mom now, in the morning during breakfast.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hey fellas!!!i´m having the same problem as Bobn...no christmas event...been fucking rita in the evening, laura is on 36-8 and no more progress...i´m doing something wrong?also i can get the last scene with mom....
  1. Beside all this, this game rocks!!!!thank you Kuggazer san!!!!!
Congrats and a very good fapping new year to all gamers!!!
Zal
:cool:;)
Try this Fix for xmas event

gojis11

Oct 20, 2017
i am stuck at 0.7 (B7) Go Sexy Shop, buy Sexy Maid Uniform. Morning time go visit your Aunt Susan home Tv room, give her Dress. Get Achievement and Continue doing this, if you cannot find her in tv room look in Toilet.
I've bought the sexy maid uniform but i can't find aunt in living room of her house and i don't see any toilet in her house except bathroom. Any help?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i am stuck at 0.7 (B7) Go Sexy Shop, buy Sexy Maid Uniform. Morning time go visit your Aunt Susan home Tv room, give her Dress. Get Achievement and Continue doing this, if you cannot find her in tv room look in Toilet.
I've bought the sexy maid uniform but i can't find aunt in living room of her house and i don't see any toilet in her house except bathroom. Any help?
At Susan's home.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
after i finish the download from mega link i cant open the Maxslife0.8.rar unknow format do i have to download it from another link or there is software to open this im using winrar

xexeros

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know whats with this game i fucking loved it but then after v5 I've just been getting constant rollback errors for everything and I've tried loading others peoples saves but it never works anyone got any advice?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
after i finish the download from mega link i cant open the Maxslife0.8.rar unknow format do i have to download it from another link or there is software to open this im using winrar
You have an old winrar version. Download a new one and try again.

Reactions: Don-Daddy

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
OK. It worked after I found the money cheat. Is there a way to go downstairs at your house or do you have to keep going outside?
By clicking "back", Yes I know, I have to change it with something else :)

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I don't know whats with this game i fucking loved it but then after v5 I've just been getting constant rollback errors for everything and I've tried loading others peoples saves but it never works anyone got any advice?
This problem is new. Did you skip some version maybe?

tails

Jun 2, 2017
when is rita in the living room? i cant find the dog and it says i need to talk to her in the living room

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i can't get Kristel shaving her pussy, pls help i only see her bathing.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes