Swaghaftteuer

Jun 7, 2017
Day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick. Continue doing this until Rita corruption 33 and you fuck her.

thats not happening - she always says: lets get out of the sun :(

Reactions: NStefanN

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick. Continue doing this until Rita corruption 33 and you fuck her.

thats not happening - she always says: lets get out of the sun :(
Have you already done the Christmas event?

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I looked at the walkthrough and followed it. However, on Day 4, talking to Mom doesn't pass time, she asks for a massage. Also, going to Susan's house doesn't progress time to night.

Then on day 5, Mom doesn't tell me about a job, she just tells me to go to her room again for a massage. What am I missing?
This is the first time I've played this game and don't have the Christmas event. Is that why the walkthrough doesn't work?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
why is this version smaller than the last (0.75 xmas)? You can't play the christmas content on this one?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
why is this version smaller than the last (0.75 xmas)? You can't play the christmas content on this one?
You can do everything in this version. I just decreased the image quality from 95% to 80%. it was getting really too big.

Reactions: gestved

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Yes, and she asked for a massage. Nothing about the job.
Maybe I understood. She has often told you about the neighbor. Go to her house in the evening, After you have repaired the TV, mom will talk to you about the job.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey fellas!!!i´m having the same problem as Bobn...no christmas event...been fucking rita in the evening, laura is on 36-8 and no more progress...i´m doing something wrong?also i can get the last scene with mom....
  1. Beside all this, this game rocks!!!!thank you Kuggazer san!!!!!
Congrats and a very good fapping new year to all gamers!!!
Zal
:cool:;)

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Maybe I understood. She has often told you about the neighbor. Go to her house in the evening, After you have repaired the TV, mom will talk to you about the job.
How do you get money to buy the card without a job? I only have the $5 in change from the market trip.

Reactions: magus448

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey fellas!!!i´m having the same problem as Bobn...no christmas event...been fucking rita in the evening, laura is on 36-8 and no more progress...i´m doing something wrong?also i can get the last scene with mom....
  1. Beside all this, this game rocks!!!!thank you Kuggazer san!!!!!
Congrats and a very good fapping new year to all gamers!!!
Zal
:cool:;)
did you click the trophy in the upper right and see what you haven't completed yet? and if you have, you go to your room, click on the pc and if there is a santa hat in the lower left corner, click on it and the xmas part begins.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes