The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I can't finish sophia's route , max went to toilet and bath (Thursday , Tuesday) but didn't get caught. i wandered around the house but no use.

here is my save.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Mexicano, i write on my WT just what happen to me when i play the game, maybe for you the event trigger before but how can we know that? Maybe for someone other trigger another day, important is to know what to do, the day can change, it's not extremely important, for example saturday mom it's not home, Friday Laura he's taking a shower and it's not in he's room, how can i know when you go there?

It may be as @Kuggazer said, I must have done some mission on days that should not be "done" and resulted in having changed the days of the week for me ... but I know where my "mistake" was my mistake was in part Kristel ... I entered the bathroom and I saw her taking a shower and at the moment she (in my save) only had 2 cp, so I have to complete the 5cp with her to be able to do Sophia's, and it turned out every other day! So, your WT is right, I cause a certain problem in the game in relation to the days of the week, but it worked without problem! I will test since 0 to make sure that the problem was in the part of Kristel that I did wrong!

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
can some explain cuz i have v7.1 save files it is necesary to have finished christmas edition to continue v0.8 walkthroug say (A8 Day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick Continue doing this until Rita corruption 33 and you fuck her) problem if relax nothing hapend.

Reactions: crl66

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
can some explain cuz i have v7.1 save files it is necesary to have finished christmas edition to continue v0.8 walkthroug say (A8 Day time, go to backyard, click Rita, chose “Relax”, Rita will play with your dick Continue doing this until Rita corruption 33 and you fuck her) problem if relax nothing hapend.
Did you complete the Christmas event?

Reactions: Carlo S

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Where do I place the save file? I tried deleting the old one in the save folder and replaced it but it still has my old save.

Edit 1: Nm got it to work finally. Ty so much!
i take it back these scenes for rita are sexy :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Carlo S

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer .
Downloaded christmas fix and set new virtual memory in Windows 10.
That did the trick and now the game works
Did you solve it then? I'm happy! I'm trying to cut out as much as possible all the imagebuttons, and I have to reposition them one by one manually, it will take days :(
I read that it could also be caused by this, so better prevent it right away.

Reactions: dutchpete

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Did you solve it then? I'm happy! I'm trying to cut out as much as possible all the imagebuttons, and I have to reposition them one by one manually, it will take days :(
I read that it could also be caused by this, so better prevent it right away.
Yes, solved all and got the end message

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, i downloaded the xmas patch, how do i use it to have it ingame? where do i have to put the patch?

Edit: i managed to put the patch in game, but after using the christmas hat on PC, i can't find the new dress on the sex shop... something is wrong in this patch

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi all, i downloaded the xmas patch, how do i use it to have it ingame? where do i have to put the patch?
The patch is only for a bug that did not make the icon appear. To start the event, you must have the right stats.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Reactions: Paranoid_android
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes