haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
@Kuggazer sorry sir. Can you share me the save file (v 0.9) because the bug in the door kitchen make stuck (i use the save of v0.8) so if i play again it very long and if it continuous the bug it will be very terible. So i hope that you can share the save file (v0.9) thank you very much

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
It seems that i'm missing last scene with mom and aunt is it at morning in kitchen?
If it is bug preven'ts me froms getting it.

Ragel

Jun 27, 2017
I find the way to bug. After all events (in beach, in backyard with mom and aunt and in evening kitchen) go to market and buy "Food" again, that 100% trigger to bug with kitchen in morning.
Anyway without that buing i still not have alarm in market and clean kitchen in morning.

PS just buy food second time after mission with it trigger to bug too.

haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
@exsalent i finish mission dinner with mom and aunt. Beach i finish too. At evening when i go to mom room they said watching tv and kick me out. Next at night, i saw they sleep together but can't do anything. And bug in the morning kitchen. Any idea to help me

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I'm trying to fix the bug, but there are no events in the kitchen in the morning :)

maxlucky

May 14, 2017
Complete beach scene, then Aunt will move to your house :)
Thank you.
completed all achievements but there is no final screen with "You completed the update".
Ahh, Kuggazer forgot that. Maybe that will be in some other fix then.
anyway, very very good update. bravo.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Try this fix guys , and let me know if work it.

Reactions: Justanx

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
after completing titjob with aunt i dont know what to do next. Also after completing Dildo for mother i dont know what to do aswell =D anyone help?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
@exsalent i finish mission dinner with mom and aunt. Beach i finish too. At evening when i go to mom room they said watching tv and kick me out. Next at night, i saw they sleep together but can't do anything. And bug in the morning kitchen. Any idea to help me
Have you given approns to them? You can buy them from sexshop.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes