zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
0.10 after 0.9? 0.10 are same as 0.1 and that's not make much sense to me. Maybe 0.9.1? And great game, sexy and funny.

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Sweet! glad to see some BDSM in a game finally, It was pretty freaking hot. Here's hoping Zoe is a character we are going to see again she's pretty hot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:relievedface:Warning spoiler Warning.:relievedface:

:)SPOILER, GAME SPOILER DO NOT LOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LOOK. GAME SPOILER.:)
5 gifts for Rita.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
0.10 after 0.9? 0.10 are same as 0.1 and that's not make much sense to me. Maybe 0.9.1? And great game, sexy and funny.
That's a common misconception. 0.1 and 0.10 are not the same in software versioning (they are not floating-point numbers, but integers that happen to be separated by a period). After 0.9 can come 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 and so on, as needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game now has a BB vibe and a DMD vibe all rolled into 1.

BB = mom and aunt.
DMD no sex with daughter = still no sex with lil sis.
Plus other games I have played like sisterly lust for the older sisters are the about the same.
Man if this game was done with Daz instead of honey select it would be way better.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
This game now has a BB vibe and a DMD vibe all rolled into 1.

BB = mom and aunt.
DMD no sex with daughter = still no sex with lil sis.
Plus other games I have played like sisterly lust for the older sisters are the about the same.
Man if this game was done with Daz instead of honey select it would be way better.
No thanks, I will stick with Nippon's Honey Select. NIPPON BANZAI!!!

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
im cannot buy the food in the market, and the vendor apears i the left upside of the screen
I hang in the same place and my SAVE is broken. Everything I buy is no longer displayed in the backpack :( Does anyone have a SAVE at this point?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Having issues with this.

Tried 2 different links in the op both once downloaded just instantly hang my Raropener at halfway, doing nothing. If i click cancel it says "Error opening the archive. (check that you have available disk space, that you have a valid password, or that the archive is not damaged or partial)

Now i have available space, i don't spot a password or where to enter one so is it broken??

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Having issues with this.

Tried 2 different links in the op both once downloaded just instantly hang my Raropener at halfway, doing nothing. If i click cancel it says "Error opening the archive. (check that you have available disk space, that you have a valid password, or that the archive is not damaged or partial)

Now i have available space, i don't spot a password or where to enter one so is it broken??
Maybe update you RAR to the latest version?

HardinOne

Aug 7, 2017
can anyone good in code help out?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 376, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 376, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 302, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 319, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
error: No matching GL pixel format available

Edit: Nevermind got it to work. Sorry for the troubles.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So what is the deal with the party game? I have won it several times with 5 to 7 seconds left it quickly flashes that I won and then starts flashing you lose and counts as a loss? Version 10 with the shower fix

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes