ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
I downloaded this and it told me that it wasn't a valid file for Jzip. Is anyone else having this problem?

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Who knows - it's a mystery. Plot doesn't seem to go anywhere if you just sleep normally, so I am stuck.
I think it's actually worse. I don't get that visit from mom that's mentioned in the ingame walkthrough.
I'm already done with the beach. Seems like I need to use the 0.09 save and start over from there.

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
Missing three corr points:
36 and ritacorr == sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Any idea how to get them?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
See enclosed, im missing 1 corr point for Laura, Kristel and Sophia.
Did you help Laura in her bedroom after she asked for help in the morning? You need to sleep on your bed at the previous night. After that, you should be transported to your friend's house to continue Sophia and Kristel events.
Please make use of the WALKTHROUGH. It is available for a reason.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
stuck with aunt at 28 points while already having the tightjob with mother. Somehow this constantly happens to me that i get stuck and only get a solution by starting all over again..... frustrating af.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
my save from the previous version is giving error could someone give me the full save from the previous version please?

comecome

May 27, 2017
I'm stuck at beach when old ppl say go to the market to buy cigarrettes the market doesn't have cigarrete's for sell.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I'm stuck at beach when old ppl say go to the market to buy cigarrettes the market doesn't have cigarrete's for sell.

Well i have cigarette's there but i gived her like 30? and she is saying "Now u can go" thats all

tokneneng

Feb 1, 2018
how to get the last scene with mom using dildo, i did follow the walk through, but it does not show any scene on wednesday morning, pls help

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes