• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
U

User_10739

Same here...:teary:
What are you using to extract it? Often that problem is because it was compressed using newer software than you use to extract. I am using winrar 5.10 beta 4 which is old but haven't had any problems, also have latest 7zip installed.

Reactions: FreeTheBoobies
Sep 19, 2017
What are you using to extract it? Often that problem is because it was compressed using newer software than you use to extract. I am using winrar 5.10 beta 4 which is old but haven't had any problems, also have latest 7zip installed.
Huuu, just checked the version, I'm using winrar 4.0... XD

Thanks for the tip, I'll try with another one, up to date this time :)

U

User_10739

You have to clean it 5 times with version 0.3 to continue with her.
Guess I gotta put on my pool cleaner's hat and get back at it as that would be the only thing I'm missing. I didn't bother trying it after doing it every day in the last update got me nowhere. Thanks Kuggazer! Love how personally invested in this you are.

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
Guess I gotta put on my pool cleaner's hat and get back at it as that would be the only thing I'm missing. I didn't bother trying it after doing it every day in the last update got me nowhere. Thanks Kuggazer! Love how personally invested in this you are.
The only thing I got to that point is licking the nipple of her left breast for a bit, her saying 'oh you are really good' and then the breast rubbing scene or skipping it.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I appreciate your work @Kuggazer, you're one of the developers that really delivers something at an update.

But likely someone dropped the game already on the internet.

So, boys, I reuploaded it on Mega.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My tip, restart just with a new game.
thank you this one works for me using 7zip

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Kuggazer : I really like your game and each update delivers a good amount of contents. Can I ask you if you're planning on going more in-depth with the younger Sis' path ? She seems to have a greater booty than the mom/elder sis. LOL.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer : I really like your game and each update delivers a good amount of contents. Can I ask you if you're planning on going more in-depth with the younger Sis' path ? She seems to have a greater booty than the mom/elder sis. LOL.
Of course, Max will go deep with her too, you can be sure :cool:

Reactions: Kakato

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys, i've downloaded the version 0.3 and, after that, attached in "save" folder my two old saves from version 0.2
When i start the game it seems that also it's ok but when i try to enter in kitchen or in the room of sister (morning) the game crashed with a grey window where a lot of lines and "quit" in the end.
What i can do? I haven't used any trick or something like that, not even the money cheat.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, i've downloaded the version 0.3 and, after that, attached in "save" folder my two old saves from version 0.2
When i start the game it seems that also it's ok but when i try to enter in kitchen or in the room of sister (morning) the game crashed with a grey window where a lot of lines and "quit" in the end.
What i can do? I haven't used any trick or something like that, not even the money cheat.

For those who want to continue with old save,
first click one time the red icon 0.3 in the pc.

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
guys how cani mix the peppers i bought mixer and i know that i must go to kittchen at evening but i dont know how to use that mixer please help

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
im stuck here too i have 1 of every item in game from market and sex shop and im at home in the dining room i have also tried on every day and at every time.
Maybe buying before do not go well? Try to buy it again. If it does not work, attach your save so check it out

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes