Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
For those with problems with rar, ask who put the link to host it on another website, I before the public release I can not put the link, sorry. For any other kind of problem I am here.

Ps. Public release october 9.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Sep 9, 2017
Sorry I cannot be of help with your problem, but maybe I can give you my opinion on your apporach of saving time with shortening words:

Do you really feel that writing "d/L'ed" is shorter than wrtiting downloaded? Of course it is 4 letters short compared, but only two/one if you count pushing the shift button additionally ... and it also has no flow typing it. And it's a pain in the ass reading it, also it made me write off topic... all in all I think it actually costs time instead of saving it.

No offense! It's just that I need to elaborate my thoughts when I see things like that. Maybe you write it that often, so that you really save half a second every single time u write d/L'ed.

Old habit. I've been online since before the Internet.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I appreciate your work @Kuggazer, you're one of the developers that really delivers something at an update.

But likely someone dropped the game already on the internet.

So, boys, I reuploaded it on Mega.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My tip, restart just with a new game.

Reactions: tazlucky09

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
I appreciate your work @Kuggazer, you're one of the developers that really delivers something at an update.

But likely someone dropped the game already on the internet.

So, boys, I reuploaded it on Mega.
My tip, restart just with a new game.
Version 0.3 has already been in the OP for a while, what's different with yours?

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Version 0.3 has already been in the OP for a while, what's different with yours?
I don't know if you read this thread entirely beside reading my reply. People having issues with a corrupted compressed file from the OP link, mines is just an alternative.

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
I can't find Laura in my game but at night, i think this is a bug.
You'll find her in the living room watching TV when it is evening. Unless you progress with her, that's the only interactable place you will find her. (you can peek at her at the shower/toilet)

letheru

Sep 16, 2017
Great game...
But i don't know to do the dog to continue with the Rita Photoshop in the garden.
I read something to the saturday but i don't remember what
Please help me
Thanks for the gamedeveloper

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
Great game...
But i don't know to do the dog to continue with the Rita Photoshop in the garden.
I read something to the saturday but i don't remember what
Please help me
Thanks for the gamedeveloper
If it's for the photoshop in the garden you will have to buy a doggy costume in the sex shop, when it's saturday talk to Rita again.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes