wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
You have to continue corrupting the redhead sister, after a couple photoshoots she will send you to talk to mom and it will unlock more stuff for both mom and blonde sister.
I've had a handjob from the red haired sister, now she keeps repeating something about "only the photos">

No new scenes with the mom yet

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I've had a handjob from the red haired sister, now she keeps repeating something about "only the photos">

No new scenes with the mom yet
Try to get in the toilet in the evening

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
, Thanks a Lot for the game, Good Luck for both ;):):)

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Try to get in the toilet in the evening
the game crashes if i try to use saves from the previous version, do you have a fully functioning save after all the events from version 0.2? i'm not going to re-play this game all over again.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
the game crashes if i try to use saves from the previous version, do you have a fully functioning save after all the events from version 0.2? i'm not going to re-play this game all over again.
Click on the red icon 0.3 in the pc to load the new variables.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Walk V0.3???? How many love Points can i get with Laura (Sis w Glasses)

U

User_10739

Updated OP thanks @hagai2 for the link. Be sure to follow dev instructions when continuing game from previous save.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Wow another Corruption based game... why not!! I love it.
P.S: If anyone loves this types of game you must try
  1. Corruption
  2. Research into Corruption
  3. Glassix
Give me names if I've missed any. :)
There quite a few trainer-type games. Most popular ones are those by Akabur. But I think you may just prefer Honey Select graphics.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
There quite a few trainer-type games. Most popular ones are those by Akabur. But I think you may just prefer Honey Select graphics.
You should try Lab Rats, it's both a corruption game and has Illusion based graphics (Not sure if it's Honey Select or SB Resort)

derof

Jul 29, 2017
You should try Lab Rats, it's both a corruption game and has Illusion based graphics (Not sure if it's Honey Select or SB Resort)

lab rats women who suck your air penis wtf

I talked to the red haired sister she tells me to go to dinning area to talk to mother but she ain't there

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Lab Rats uses HS models. I think Glassix is the one who uses SBR.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Great update and a good amount of contents. Looking forward to the continuation of the little sis' story. She seems so innocent :p

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
lab rats women who suck your air penis wtf

I talked to the red haired sister she tells me to go to dinning area to talk to mother but she ain't there
Try another day, Sunday morning she is in the shower

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes