Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Why is he massaging the wrong leg when the neighbor is turned around I wonder ^^
Ahahah I was hoping not to notice anyone, maybe I will fix it in the next version, but I have to see how it comes into game :D

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
Ahahah I was hoping not to notice anyone, maybe I will fix it in the next version, but I have to see how it comes into game :D
Make it an inside joke, like she would notice and comment about it on the first day. So only those who played the early version know about it :)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any like personal stat tracking in the game? Fitness stats and such. Or is it just purely based on love/corr numbers?
Also, I'm lost on how to get Mei's father away, if that event chain is in the game yet.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Is there any like personal stat tracking in the game? Fitness stats and such. Or is it just purely based on love/corr numbers?
Also, I'm lost on how to get Mei's father away, if that event chain is in the game yet.
peper in the backyard blender and something else
you have a walktrough on first page

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Take chili pepper in the backyard, buy mixer in the market and lotion bottle in the sexy shop.

U

User_51567

Like the progress of the game a lot @Kuggazer ...

Good original looking female characters.
Not every one has huge breasts like in many other games (I'm a fan of the Small breasts so that made me very happy).
And i'm liking the progress of the scenarios a lot.

Off course you can see that this is your first game and that you're new to this, but if you compare your first game to many many other on this site.... Then this one is definitely on of the better ones out here....

Only thing that i don't like is the appereance of the MC, but that's personal preference :).

Keep it going and don't stray to far from your comfort zone with this first game:).
Glad i pledged from the first moment ;)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
with laura is sleeping in bed and touch her nipples the farest? and with mom lick nipples in bed right? anybody help? thx

Devka

May 8, 2017
with laura is sleeping in bed and touch her nipples the farest? and with mom lick nipples in bed right? anybody help? thx
Had to start a new game and haven't gotten to that point yet. But there is also pussy rubbing for susan and multiple things with dominique after cleaning her pool.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Oh, Not stuck at mom. Found the thing i needed and stuff.

Do the screen with "This is all in this version" still pop up when you done all events or? Also, Is the gym trainer a path in the current version, or is she just there right now for the future?

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
Was a nice update except for the bj scene. The animation for the 2 parts of the bj scene were good but the last part was really bad. Bad enough that I don't want to watch it again. :'(

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Guys anybody know how patreon works?
Did I create the page on September 6, in theory on 1 October I had to receive the money?
Why did not I receive anything? do I have to do something? let me know if you know something.
Thank you.

Derril

Aug 15, 2017
I've d/L'ed it 3 or 4 times and the file can't be unzipped for some reason. I'm using WinRAR, 7Zip and 9Zip
Sorry I cannot be of help with your problem, but maybe I can give you my opinion on your apporach of saving time with shortening words:

Do you really feel that writing "d/L'ed" is shorter than wrtiting downloaded? Of course it is 4 letters short compared, but only two/one if you count pushing the shift button additionally ... and it also has no flow typing it. And it's a pain in the ass reading it, also it made me write off topic... all in all I think it actually costs time instead of saving it.

No offense! It's just that I need to elaborate my thoughts when I see things like that. Maybe you write it that often, so that you really save half a second every single time u write d/L'ed.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes