mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Is there some kind of trick to finding the damned dog?
First playthrough found the dog on like the second night, then Ritas path got caught in a loop and couldn't progress.
Started fresh and finished everyone else, no sign of the dog so I just wasted over an hour of my life skipping the days and going outside at night and still NO dog. WTF?
I think you have to do the jogging event before. After this to find the dog it's random (30% chance) so maybe you are particularly unlucky?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think you are missing one step for Rita.
It is after she screamed and Max got the key.
Max need to see her in the morning at her room.
Then Max will be able to watch tv with her in the evening.
Thank you, surely I have lost something else, for example i don't have mentioned any "Peek" situation, nice to see but useless for the end game story so far. I will check.

U

User_32285

no, beer moment was about 5 days before checking her pc
maybe I understand the bug.
you can access her pc even before the beer event, bugging everything.
I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Edit.
I think I've solved it.
Try and let me know.
Maybe yours saves are already compromised
Replace the file inside the game folder.

Sorry it's still broken, I didnt access pc before beer event. beer event -> few days -> see Sister in Shower -> goto room click PC see prictures.

I went back to save before the sister beer scene and retried.
Before it seems I only got one beer scene where she went to get me a beer, after that I saw the pc.
Now i had a second beer scene with Sis, with a little surprise in it, now the scene does continue.

Thanks for your fast help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
no, beer moment was about 5 days before checking her pc

Sorry it's still broken, I didnt access pc before beer event. beer event -> few days -> see Sister in Shower -> goto room click PC see prictures.

I went back to save before the sister beer scene and retried.
Before it seems I only got one beer scene where she went to get me a beer, after that I saw the pc.
Now i had a second beer scene with Sis, with a little surprise in it, now the scene does continue.

Thanks for your fast help.
check if rita has 2 corruption points

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is there some kind of trick to finding the damned dog?
First playthrough found the dog on like the second night, then Ritas path got caught in a loop and couldn't progress.
Started fresh and finished everyone else, no sign of the dog so I just wasted over an hour of my life skipping the days and going outside at night and still NO dog. WTF?
the dog is easy to find.
talk twice with rita in the evening and at night go out. nothing else.

if you do not find it it could be a bug, let me know your order of events if you remember them.

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
Hi,
For me impossible to use the mixer, i have pepper, oil and mixer, but nothing in the evening, how to use them?
thx

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Nothing, morning ,day, or the evening, just dialogue with mother to know if we are a mixer, or no option. i replay the game again, and the same again
if you open the inventory you see them? because the event only starts if they are in the inventory.
is not connected with other events

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Try to attach your save please, so i check it
I have the same problem. And another, in Rita route: i arrived at the point i have to buy camera, i bought it but when i go in her room and click on her, the room image appear with the dialog "max 'i don't need'"

It seems like the object you buy aren't considered, even if they appear in the inventory

I attach save file

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I have the same problem. And another, in Rita route: i arrived at the point i have to buy camera, i bought it but when i go in her room and click on her, the room image appear with the dialog "max 'i don't need'"

It seems like the object you buy aren't considered, even if they appear in the inventory

I attach save file
Work fine, you need buy the lotion bottle in the sex shop.

For Rita, did you see this scene?
ritaliving20.jpg

If you have not seen it,your save is already bugged , i released an fix few days ago. I hope you have a older save. Sorry.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017

View attachment 21867

If you have not seen it,your save is already bugged , i released an fix few days ago. I hope you have a older save. Sorry.

Thanks for the fix. Got sent the link to your patreon by another dev i support. Looks good so far, if next update is as good i will pledge at top tier. Keep up the good work

Skyrim

May 4, 2017

View attachment 21867

Maybe i found the problem. If player check her pc before asking her beer second time, then he cannot see tv with her ("it's better don't disturb her again") and cannot use camera cause as you said player has to see her in bathroom with beer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe i found the problem. If player check her pc before asking her beer second time, then he cannot see tv with her ("it's better don't disturb her again") and cannot use camera cause as you said player has to see her in bathroom with beer
Yes because you need 2 points of corruption and if you do not see the scene in the toilet you will remain with only one point of corruption.

Have you tried the fix? Now you can not access her pc unless you first complete the beer scene.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes