markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Probably your winrar version is too old.
I still use a trial version of winrar downloaded in 2003...surpisingly still works after all this time...doesnt get much older than that lol
Still can't be bothered to purchase it lol

Jan 15, 2018
It was an enjoyable run
still haven't finished much and it sorta felt grindy because the only characters i was interested in were two that required me to pursue several other character routes to make even a bit of progress in.
characters that weren't necessarily up my alley.
I'm not too keen on this kinda format, but, again, I do think the game is nice and solid.
keep up the work

John A

Aug 21, 2017
I still use a trial version of winrar downloaded in 2003...surpisingly still works after all this time...doesnt get much older than that lol
Still can't be bothered to purchase it lol
I was/am using 7-Zip. Was a 2010 version. Updated to a 2018 version and that worked

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I wish Kuggazer would look into the telescope dick that occurs in some scenes (BJ with Laury and Kristel, for example). What I mean by that is that it looks like the dick changes length as Laura head moves back and forth. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
XDXDXDXDXDXD

Well, better ask him where we can buy such .......a dream come true....x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

always hated 7zip myself....for whatever reason it is extremely resource heavy while extracting. big files take forever to extract for me with 7zip.
try Peazip, is a neat and lean program it Unzips all files, and runs like a charm, I also have a WinRar demo and it works quite well, is true it wasn't changed since 2003´s

I'd really rather not read 156 pages so if someone can help me I'd love it.

I can't seem to use the mixer and the peppers. I've gone to the kitchen in the evening but I got nothing here. Feeling stupid
1) go to the shop buy a mixer !!!!! if u dont buy u don´t have......(Super market not sex shop!)
2) did u go into the garden and harvest the Chili peppers ??
without them no mix !
3) go to the sexshop and buy the Massage oil....

Really This isn't a big difficult game, even without thinking the player stumbels over the solution, (if it is a bug of course not)

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Nope, can´t progress with Kristel ?? did everything, talked to her in the Day, invite her home, talk to the girls, there it add +1 corruption, or if I go at evenig to see the girls, no progression no corruption added, after if i go at morning to her she keeps shouting about, Oh max bla bla and no pussy licking.... should I try and install the Shower fix ??

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Nope, can´t progress with Kristel ?? did everything, talked to her in the Day, invite her home, talk to the girls, there it add +1 corruption, or if I go at evenig to see the girls, no progression no corruption added, after if i go at morning to her she keeps shouting about, Oh max bla bla and no pussy licking.... should I try and install the Shower fix ??
How many cp do you have with her?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yes been doing it like a week right now only add s 1 corruption when she comes the first evening...
Y start at end from 10

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
ah Hahaha u got us pretty spoiled about grinding, Lool :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:Thank s a lot didn't think about that !
continue the good work

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
I got myself quite a conundrum here...
I am unable to launch the Christmas Event, and this blocks me from further advancing the Game.
Now everybody and their Mother says to click the X-Mas Hat at the PC... great.....
But THERE IS NO HAT :':)':)'(

screenshot0001.png

What am I missing?

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
help with laura cant get to dine with her, up to love 5 corruption 0,only get to watch tv with her help.
After the arrival of aunt and cousin, talk to her in her room during the day.

And I copied that directly from the in-game walkthrough...x'D

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes