Zhttty

Mar 13, 2018
Hi, I am sticker on A8 where Rita doesn’t touch max’s Dick. Options are ; just relax, suntan oil, cubbilingus and leave. Lovenpoint 10 and corruption point 29

U

User_10739

@Kuggazer I don't get why Kristel doesn't come to Max's room at night as per the walkthrough? I look at them on Fri, Sat & Sun then go back to room and choose Sleep and just wake up in the morning. I have gone through 4 weekends like this.
Kristel
LP: 6
CP: 15

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
@Kuggazer I don't get why Kristel doesn't come to Max's room at night as per the walkthrough? I look at them on Fri, Sat & Sun then go back to room and choose Sleep and just wake up in the morning. I have gone through 4 weekends like this.
Kristel
LP: 6
CP: 15
The first two times are random. You have a chance in three that this happens. After she will always come.
Very strange it has not already happened. Maybe you're very unlucky :)

U

User_10739

The first two times are random. You have a chance in three that this happens. After she will always come.
Very strange it has not already happened. Maybe you're very unlucky :)
Very unlucky, it took me another 5 weeks to get the 2 randoms but after that it worked like a charm. Thx.

James5799

Sep 12, 2017
I am stuck at D9 where you are suppose to set alarm in the morning and see mom and aunt in shower together but it does show up. I have tried to continue other storylines but this does not resolve the issue. Does any one know how to solve?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I am stuck at D9 where you are suppose to set alarm in the morning and see mom and aunt in shower together but it does show up. I have tried to continue other storylines but this does not resolve the issue. Does any one know how to solve?
Download shower fix in op.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
You need to increase ritacorr to 29.
have finished b'day party
can't find the hat either, already reached the req stats some even higher. like Sophia 7 and Kristel 6.
also Kristel stuck at 6 already saw the shaving and have been visiting alvin house for 2 weeks from morning to eve and can only speak to her in the morning inside her room where mc got booted out

one more how do i get free acces to the beach? Alisia love at 6 and corr 16, but every morning i only got footjob from her in the water then back home, never found any1 else

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes