Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
can't find the hat either, already reached the req stats some even higher. like Sophia 7 and Kristel 6.
also Kristel stuck at 6 already saw the shaving and have been visiting alvin house for 2 weeks from morning to eve and can only speak to her in the morning inside her room where mc got booted out
Attach screen here

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Mmm the last things you did with aunt? Her stats are too high.
Last thing with Aunt is evening titjob in her bathub, actually got stuck there first at Auntcorr 28, so everytime i go i can only peek. so i access the console and got her corr to 29 then i can walk in. wrong move?
and this is the first i use the console, never mess with any1 else stats before
btw that's also after the b'day party

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Last thing with Aunt is evening titjob in her bathub, actually got stuck there first at Auntcorr 28, so everytime i go i can only peek. so i access the console and got her corr to 29 then i can walk in. wrong move?
and this is the first i use the console, never mess with any1 else stats before
btw that's also after the b'day party
Yes wrong move, use the console and put the CP back to 28.
These are the stats you must have to access the event.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Yes wrong move, use the console and put the CP back to 28.
momcorr == 52 and susancorr == 14 and dominiquecorr == 17 and lauracorr == 36 and ritacorr == 29 and auntcorr == 28 and alisiacorr == 16 and tinacorr == 7 and sophiacorr >= 1 and kristelcorr >= 1
it's working thanks :tf:

yoyo8102

Jun 2, 2017
pls help me , how to start the christmes event , i dont have hat on the PC
and i finished the walkthrogh until there pls help me

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
pls help me , how to start the christmes event , i dont have hat on the PC
and i finished the walkthrogh until there pls help me

kdd1212

Sep 3, 2017
Hi! Does anyone know how to make the aunt and cousin appear in the kitchen in the morning right after licking rita's pussy?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
hi , im stuned
followed walkthrough 0.11 (playing 0.20)
going N.1 Susan / Dominique / Tina
when i reach: Your score with them must be: Susan: 5 L 6C; Dominique: 3 L 6 C.=>
then Go to 2-Mei =>Go to Dominique house, talk. Go back home, sleep.
and finally =>Next Morning Max talk about ask for help from his friend Alvin.
but it shows me "i do not need it now"
a little bit confused....
when stopped trying sis, mom line, but it now let me further moves
any help?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
No it wasn't about you.

Also quit pinging me before I ruin your day.
@klx given my post 3100 and your post directly afterwards i assumed (rightly or wrongly) it was directed at me which is why i pinged you(as you call it) three times,you responded as above that it was not but also with what i assume is a threat.as previously advised in ping three i would pass this to staff above you.i dont accept slander or threats where they are uncalled for.disappointed in a mod acting this way.do what you will

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
@klx given my post 3100 and your post directly afterwards i assumed (rightly or wrongly) it was directed at me which is why i pinged you(as you call it) three times,you responded as above that it was not but also with what i assume is a threat.as previously advised in ping three i would pass this to staff above you.i dont accept slander or threats where they are uncalled for.disappointed in a mod acting this way.do what you will
i know klx my comes out harsh sometimes but he's really a good guy
and btw he is "Quite possibly trolling you"
:)

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i had a legitimate concern and it was from a mod.you dont expect that.and his response made matters worse.lets see what happens upto him now

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
how can i access the last 3 scenes with laura? and the last 4 with kristel ? i have 48 corruption points with laura, and 6 corruption points with kristel.

arthur3694

May 28, 2017
i have done all things even the beach stuff till after it closes.. have unlocked all achievements other then mom who i have till merry christmas and aunt till shoer titjob.. cant trigger the morning nora wake up scene, did i brake my save?

Bernd007

Nov 21, 2017
Maybe someone can Help me?!

I need the "Save" before D9 starts. You know, before

"Here start the Mom/Aunt lesbian event so you will get Love and Corruption point from both them"

I play this Game now 3 Times from the beginning but everytime i cant get the last Points in Bathroom with Aunt.

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
can anyone upplaod a save JUST b4 the xmas events? i evidently missed something with 1 girl and went beyond the numbers yall listed on other guirls somehow. i'd really rather not have to start over again.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
can anyone upplaod a save JUST b4 the xmas events? i evidently missed something with 1 girl and went beyond the numbers yall listed on other guirls somehow. i'd really rather not have to start over again.
Try this

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe someone can Help me?!

I need the "Save" before D9 starts. You know, before

"Here start the Mom/Aunt lesbian event so you will get Love and Corruption point from both them"

I play this Game now 3 Times from the beginning but everytime i cant get the last Points in Bathroom with Aunt.
Try this

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes