Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
thanks got till the HJ but i am not getting end game screen, don't know what i am missing?
I do not know what you did with the other girls, however the final screen get with these stats, when you sleep in Max bed

if momcorr == 28 and susancorr == 6 and dominiquecorr == 6 and lauracorr == 19 and ritacorr == 22 and auntcorr == 5 and alisiacorr == 8

For a bug, Mom's corruption went up too much. so if it is up above 28, the final screen will not appear.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi
i have downloaded the new 0.4 version.rar but i can't open it: appear on screen the text that write "can not open the file as an archive"......

what can i do?
any idea?
thx

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
hi
i have downloaded the new 0.4 version.rar but i can't open it: appear on screen the text that write "can not open the file as an archive"......

what can i do?
any idea?
thx
you may have to re download it i had to for Dod once

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
hi

what can i do?
any idea?
thx
I can not know where you downloaded, but try extracting it with an updated version of winrar, usually that kind of problem is given by an older version.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Hey kuggazer have you taken any action to prevent patreon from suspending your account for the incest theme?

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I can not know where you downloaded, but try extracting it with an updated version of winrar, usually that kind of problem is given by an older version.
hi i downloade om mega and on svscomic, i updating my winrar version but nothing changed....
i can't understand the problem....

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes