Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you so much, do you think there is something wrong in my page?
You can't have a public release on your patreon because even if you don't have any tags related to incest or rape anyone can download it and see it, you will have to rely on other means to make public releases.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
You can't have a public release on your patreon because even if you don't have any tags related to incest or rape anyone can download it and see it, you will have to rely on other means to make public releases.
Thank you, I also removed the public link.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
I do not know what you did with the other girls, however the final screen get with these stats, when you sleep in Max bed

if momcorr == 28 and susancorr == 6 and dominiquecorr == 6 and lauracorr == 19 and ritacorr == 22 and auntcorr == 5 and alisiacorr == 8

For a bug, Mom's corruption went up too much. so if it is up above 28, the final screen will not appear.
Thanks the mom corruption points were the problem

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi,
I think u finish mom in the bathroom (give her a hj and a kiss. get no corr. points more, have 27 now)
Is there more? Where get i the last corr point?
My problem is that i cam only peek Susan in the bathroom. She not see me.
i finish the Beach test, Laura want a new dvd...
what can i do?
Mom ends up in her room, for Susan must first get back to work, so you have to go ahead with aunt's storyline.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I can't continue with aunt, she was hired by susan but she never appears on her house and i can't find any dvd's for the laura event...

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I can't continue with aunt, she was hired by susan but she never appears on her house and i can't find any dvd's for the laura event...
Trying to enter a Susan home in the morning, the first place where it appears, is the dining room.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I can't enter her house at any time but evening
At one point Susan asks you to go to her Monday evening, are you gone?
Afterwards, from Tuesday morning you should be able to enter the house.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes