MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Nvm, Found it. Good content so far anyway. I'm happy with it, i havent played since 0.2 though so.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
No scene yet with her, do you like her so much? :)
She seems okey ;P One question though, At Evenings in Susans house, Aunt's dildo event in Susan's house plays everytime i enter susans bedroom, is that a bug or something?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
She seems okey :heartcoveredeyes: One question though, At Evenings in Susans house, Aunt's dildo event in Susan's house plays everytime i enter susans bedroom, is that a bug or something?
Uh it's a bug, it must only start in the morning, thank you

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
All i get from susan in the shower in the evenings is Peek and her massaging/washing her boobs constantly. Unless it takes like thirty tries to peek to get a new scene.

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Great update Kuggazer!!I really love your game and I also like that you spend time here answering to everyone.BRAVO!!!!!!!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Kuggazer can you please add a keyboard key or a spot to easly change time? It's boring go to PC to do that.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Make sure you have these stat:
momlove == 8 and momcorr == 5 and lauralove >= 5 and ritalove == 2 and ritacorr == 11
Thanks. I was stuck at this stage, because I had LauraLove 4 and no way to get past that point. I couldn't find Laura anywhere, except the occasional toilet peek, and since all progress from there apparently demands LauraLove 5, my game had stopped there. I used the online save game editor to tweak it to 5 and suddenly the Aunt was arriving, Rita wanted to take more pics, etc.

This is something that needs to be fixed, I was stuck and had no idea how to fix it and no idea of what could even be wrong - until I read this post and literally edited the save game. I've only found Laura in the living/tv room and the toilet except for her room, and every time I visit the tv room, Rita is there and I can't do anything (this is after the beer scene and with more progress in her story upstairs.)

"Go to every location to see if something happens, at every possible time of the day" is a painful way to try to advance the plot.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes