MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
For the dvd you need to get into the bath / shower after talking to the sexy shop girl
The sex shop girl is just about buying stuff for me. Susan is forever stuck in the shower/bath in the evening. And the one sister is nowhere to be found for me now.

Havent even gotten the DVD quest that people talk about. So, I dont know what the issue is.

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
For those who have trouble finding the dvd, attach your save here, so check it.

Mithendel

Jul 3, 2017
I am getting a message stating that the file cannot be opened as an archive????? First time I've seen that..Help?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
For me, you had to first get to the right point with Laura, then go visit the sex shop and talk to the clerk, she'll tell you no, then visit the neighbor in the evening and walk in to the shower.

Oh, and as for the neighbor - if I visit again the next day, she's showering and if I go to the bedroom, I get the same Aunt scene day after day (and after that the MC is magically in his bedroom.)

Reactions: Guslevi

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I am getting a message stating that the file cannot be opened as an archive????? First time I've seen that..Help?
Unless you're using the latest version of WinRAR, the most likely issue will be that you're trying to use something like 7Zip 9.20 to unrar the file. It seems to be a Rar5 file, and you need either "real" RAR or a fresh 7Zip (or whatever archiver you use) that supports the format.

Reactions: Mithendel

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
For me, you had to first get to the right point with Laura, then go visit the sex shop and talk to the clerk, she'll tell you no, then visit the neighbor in the evening and walk in to the shower.

Oh, and as for the neighbor - if I visit again the next day, she's showering and if I go to the bedroom, I get the same Aunt scene day after day (and after that the MC is magically in his bedroom.)
it is a bug, it will be fixed in the next version.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I cant find even find Laura anymore. She's in her bedroom at night, then pee's in morning, and the other times, she's just gone. Nowhere to be seen.

Theres my savefile if you need it @Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I cant find even find Laura anymore. She's in her bedroom at night, then pee's in morning, and the other times, she's just gone. Nowhere to be seen.
Attach your save here if you want.

Mithendel

Jul 3, 2017
Unless you're using the latest version of WinRAR, the most likely issue will be that you're trying to use something like 7Zip 9.20 to unrar the file. It seems to be a Rar5 file, and you need either "real" RAR or a fresh 7Zip (or whatever archiver you use) that supports the format.
Thank you sir for easing my ignorance

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

Theres my savefile if you need it @Kuggazer
You have to watch tv with her, during the day.
screenshot0001.png

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Oh, yeah, that fixed it, but i guess there's no more progressing with cousin or aunt in this version, right? Since the aunt thing is buggy and footjob is last of cousin?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Could someone either put up a walkthrough for 0.4.0.1 or just the ending scene for each character, it'd be helpfull in knowing where the end of the content is at this stage. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes